Studying and researching

DolphinDoctor

Been lurking for a bit, 35yo recently started glps (tirzepatide) which slowly lead me to meso. Starting weight 304 june 30th current weight 279 @6' tall. After reading a whole bunch and asking friends looks like test E might be something I'm interested in.
While reading about test E I keep running in to info that it's sub-q and intra muscular. Is there a benefit to either or and was wondering what your cycles were for test E.

you don't want to start a test E Cycle while you have a high bf % you'll aromatize way too much and suffer too many side effects wait to do that till you're 15% or lower personally i would say 10%
before doing any test you should do some blood work and check what your current levels are if they are normal and fine i wouldn't mess with it

Eh, with that much to lose, anabolics will help with nitrogen retention. That having been said, someone that kicks off the question with, "I think I need Test E" and "SubQ or IM?" ain't ready for it.

you don't want to start a test E Cycle while you have a high bf % you'll aromatize way too much and suffer too many side effects wait to do that till you're 15% or lower personally i would say 10%
before doing any test you should do some blood work and check what your current levels are if they are normal and fine i wouldn't mess with it
Yeah I found allot of similar information as I kept on researching. I did notice you speak of SLU in some other forums, did you find any good info, or did you yourself end up researching it?

Eh, with that much to lose, anabolics will help with nitrogen retention. That having been said, someone that kicks off the question with, "I think I need Test E" and "SubQ or IM?" ain't ready for it.
Probably right. I'm just trying to prevent muscles atrophy while I'm losing weight, which I found info Ostarine might be something to look at.

Yeah I found allot of similar information as I kept on researching. I did notice you speak of SLU in some other forums, did you find any good info, or did you yourself end up researching it?
i've only mentioned SLU once before i know who you are :) no personal experience since its hard to source where i'm at sean st martin ran it during his last contest prep and said he got some great results from it. its a newer compound so not much anecdotal info on it yet but it'll start to get more popular soon.

dont take sarms they aren't worth it youre shutting your body down for no worth while benefits