Subq injection spots

Jmspcoaching

Hi can someone explain to me how I would administer a subq shot in the upper glute, what would even be consideres the upper glute?

Also looking on some advice on how to inject the love handles, or even thigh subq for that matter.

Is it fine to pin 1ml of peptide in one spot?

Can I use mesotherapy needles 4-8mm for subq shots? I would feel more comfortable with these.

Pinning peptides only, not looking to pin stomach area.

The
Hi can someone explain to me how I would administer a subq shot in the upper glute, what would even be consideres the upper glute?

Also looking on some advice on how to inject the love handles, or even thigh subq for that matter.

Is it fine to pin 1ml of peptide in one spot?

Can I use mesotherapy needles 4-8mm for subq shots? I would feel more comfortable with these.

Pinning peptides only, not looking to pin stomach area.
mesotherapy needles are 4,6,8mm and 27-32G

Subq injections can generally be done anywhere you can tolerate them. When I used to do them I'd look for areas on me that had more fat than others, and pinch up a "roll" then inject into that. You'll find out what you can tolerate and what you cant - where clothes rub on things, what rubs against a chair, seat belt, etc.

Oil based injections take a while to disperse and will leave a welt for a few days at least. Water based disperses much quicker, usually within a day or so. I don't know that I could do a full mL though, that would hurt. When I did subq I tried to keep it under .25mL per injection or else I'd be covered in painful swollen welts especially if oil based.

I'm sure you could use an 8mm needle. Those gauges are just fine and preferable. I used insulin needles when I did it.

Thanks for the insight, I’ll look around my body and see where i can inject, was thinking thigh 4mm for gh, since the thigh is lean i want the least lenght so i definetly hit subq.

You should definitely have enough fat on your love handles and low stomach to pin there. I take a lot more and go all over my stomach and sides. 1ml water based is fine

If volume is a concern, you could always reconstitute your peptides at a higher concentration.

There is also a peptide sub-forum.

You should definitely have enough fat on your love handles and low stomach to pin there. I take a lot more and go all over my stomach and sides. 1ml water based is fine
How far apart should the injections be for water based? and how long would I wait before injecting the same spot