best 30g needles for subq injections?

I should say i have used 29g insulin pins when Im shooting a small amount like if im on tren and want to shoot 30-50mg ill use a 29g half inch in my delts and i shoot it by itself. My test and other compounds would be mixed in a 3cc with a 5/8in 25 g needle.

I use 21G to fill my vials from amps. those 18G filter needles really poke holes in the rubber.

I like the sound of 23G for drawing. If i ever switch back to the luer syringes I probably will use those instead of drawing with a 27/28/29/30G. thanks!
Holy fuck it’s 2024 and people still aren’t using clave spikes for there vials ? Instead of that juggling a bunch of needles crap …. Do yourself a favor and get a vial adapter it uses luer lock and save yourself tons of nonsense

Holy fuck it’s 2024 and people still aren’t using clave spikes for there vials ? Instead of that juggling a bunch of needles crap …. Do yourself a favor and get a vial adapter it uses luer lock and save yourself tons of nonsense

I've seen em before here, are these for single use or you can use them until you empty the vial? It's good stuff but you can use it only with normal syringes with luer lock or luer tip i guess, you can't use it with slin pins.

I've seen em before here, are these for single use or you can use them until you empty the vial? It's good stuff but you can use it only with normal syringes with luer lock or luer tip i guess, you can't use it with slin pins.
They can even be reused on multiple vials if you’re cheap and you can get luer lock in pretty much any gauge needle I have 29’s I use for peptides but I use a 25 for IM im just saying it’s a million times easier and pays for itself not having to waste a needle on drawing

They can even be reused on multiple vials if you’re cheap and you can get luer lock in pretty much any gauge needle I have 29’s I use for peptides but I use a 25 for IM im just saying it’s a million times easier and pays for itself not having to waste a needle on drawing

Just for reference, in my country i can source 100 slin pins the BD classic ones at 29G half inch 1ml with 12 bucks while the BD 1ml luer lock goes for 40 bucks per 100 without the needles. Simple syringes are cheap, but luer lock are absurdly pricey, i don't know why. So i stick with slin pins as i inject less than 1ml each time.

I should say i have used 29g insulin pins when Im shooting a small amount like if im on tren and want to shoot 30-50mg ill use a 29g half inch in my delts and i shoot it by itself. My test and other compounds would be mixed in a 3cc with a 5/8in 25 g needle.
Same here I use a 1” for the 25 though I’m assuming your doing shallow IM ?

Just for reference, in my country i can source 100 slin pins the BD classic ones at 29G half inch 1ml with 12 bucks while the BD 1ml luer lock goes for 40 bucks per 100 without the needles. Simple syringes are cheap, but luer lock are absurdly pricey, i don't know why. So i stick with slin pins as i inject less than 1ml each time.
I paid 2 dollars for the vial spike and I got a box of 100 luer lock needles for I think 7 bucks….. you don’t need 100 vial adapters lol

are there any clave spikes that work with luer slip or only for luer lock?

I paid 2 dollars for the vial spike and I got a box of 100 luer lock needles for I think 7 bucks….. you don’t need 100 vial adapters lol

Dude, i mean 40 bucks for 100 luer lock 1ml syringes, not adapters. These i've no idea how much they cost. I'm just sayin that even switching from regular slin pins to luer lock syringes cost 4 times more, plus the whatever cost for the adapters..so for me it's a no no, unless i'll get to a point where i need bigger syringes.than 1ml.

Dude, i mean 40 bucks for 100 luer lock 1ml syringes, not adapters. These i've no idea how much they cost. I'm just sayin that even switching from regular slin pins to luer lock syringes cost 4 times more, plus the whatever cost for the adapters..so for me it's a no no, unless i'll get to a point where i need bigger syringes.than 1ml.
100 luer lock syringes is 13 bucks on amazon where do you live ?

are there any clave spikes that work with luer slip or only for luer lock?
I’m pretty sure they do or they make adapters to go from one to the other this is the ones I use and they pop out and I just put them right into the next one

Attachments

• IMG_0431.png
    IMG_0431.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
100 luer lock syringes is 13 bucks on amazon where do you live ?

Central Europe. If you have a link from a EU amazon feel free to post it here, it would be helpful. Not USA or UK since there's a chance having issues with customs.

Central Europe. If you have a link from a EU amazon feel free to post it here, it would be helpful. Not USA or UK since there's a chance having issues with customs.
I don’t know anything about customs or laws in Europe but why would a plunger syringe with no needle be banned ?

https://www.amazon.de/Servoprax-Mediware-I3-0501-Disposable/dp/B013YDNUQK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=21OW52SFT8MB2&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.4eOi15_noI9WSW1MOwImhqRlzFRepu4PRukN5MGqAQw5rRqkWhakJsgbz3U5lknwZsHfDr27hyYP-AYXDcoDbIuPuEyqJAnsCbCgsWFQUuH4-9qJOPoftzZVJDdsJwXM_qMhrdkL0W-e9gHLh3RJBBwGENW6FFXVgxK6YYMJmglrp_m_JSLPL-pPPByw2Cy2gUv41jE0sX4kgpmJc8MzCg.yvSPQMvxrfDR3xVRrZjACrTyxivWpaEipLdBjhFVfMg&dib_tag=se&keywords=luer+lock+syrjnge&qid=1709470525&sprefix=luer+lock+syringe%2Caps%2C223&sr=8-3

I don’t know anything about customs or laws in Europe but why would a plunger syringe with no needle be banned ?

I'm not worrying about ban the parcel or red flag my address, but there's a hussle of time and money. Sometimes the extra fees are extremely high, it depends on the VAT of the country you buy and the VAT of the country you live. I've seen this happening many times in the past when i was buying from ebay stuff it wasn't exist in my country. Same thing happened with some guys i know personally when they used to buy supplements from USA stores, like bodybuilding or netrition (i-herb was and is the safest).

https://www.amazon.de/Servoprax-Mediware-I3-0501-Disposable/dp/B013YDNUQK/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=21OW52SFT8MB2&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.4eOi15_noI9WSW1MOwImhqRlzFRepu4PRukN5MGqAQw5rRqkWhakJsgbz3U5lknwZsHfDr27hyYP-AYXDcoDbIuPuEyqJAnsCbCgsWFQUuH4-9qJOPoftzZVJDdsJwXM_qMhrdkL0W-e9gHLh3RJBBwGENW6FFXVgxK6YYMJmglrp_m_JSLPL-pPPByw2Cy2gUv41jE0sX4kgpmJc8MzCg.yvSPQMvxrfDR3xVRrZjACrTyxivWpaEipLdBjhFVfMg&dib_tag=se&keywords=luer+lock+syrjnge&qid=1709470525&sprefix=luer+lock+syringe%2Caps%2C223&sr=8-3

Yeah, i've already answered that in 2-3 posts behind. I'm looking for 1ml luer lock syringes. Now i'm pinning 0,15ml to 0,3 ml each time, i'm not gonna put this little oil into a 3ml syringe. Thanks though.

I'm not worrying about ban the parcel or red flag my address, but there's a hussle of time and money. Sometimes the extra fees are extremely high, it depends on the VAT of the country you buy and the VAT of the country you live. I've seen this happening many times in the past when i was buying from ebay stuff it wasn't exist in my country. Same thing happened with some guys i know personally when they used to buy supplements from USA stores, like bodybuilding or netrition (i-herb was and is the safest).

Yeah, i've already answered that in 2-3 posts behind. I'm looking for 1ml luer lock syringes. Now i'm pinning 0,15ml to 0,3 ml each time, i'm not gonna put this little oil into a 3ml syringe. Thanks though.
I wasn’t aware of how much you were pinning I do know they make the 1 ml ones also but again not sure about shipping and all that it yeah if you’re only doing that much don’t really even need to draw with a separate needle anyway

I’m pretty sure they do or they make adapters to go from one to the other this is the ones I use and they pop out and I just put them right into the next one

Thanks for the suggestion! Does anyone have an url where to get such a vial spike? where do you get yours?

Thanks for the suggestion! Does anyone have a url where to get such a vial spike? where do you get yours
Thanks for the suggestion! Does anyone have an url where to get such a vial spike? where do you get yours?
Absolutely brother they have two types they make one is all plastic and the tabs break off and are a piece of shit these ones work great and even have a check valve