Substituting masteron for primo in TRT+. Will I need an AI?

I am in the exact boat as you OP, been on primo/test TRT for 2 years now and i can't keep on going anymore. Mentally i feel great, but primo completely kills my libido regardless of dosage and e2 levels. I did test only for TRT, but as others already mentioned, it doesn't feel the same at all without a DHT on top. Once you are used to this, it's extremely hard to revert back to test only. I was thinking of doing 150mg test 75 mg masteron and see with blood work how it affects my body.
You have been in test/primo for 2 years straight? I have been in it for about a year and going to drop the primo beginning of September. After reading that now I don’t want to

You have been in test/primo for 2 years straight? I have been in it for about a year and going to drop the primo beginning of September. After reading that now I don’t want to
I will be dropping down to just 150mg test e beginning of september as well, i will let you know how it goes this time and if i manage to find a fix for this issue