Substituting masteron for primo in TRT+. Will I need an AI?

I am in the exact boat as you OP, been on primo/test TRT for 2 years now and i can't keep on going anymore. Mentally i feel great, but primo completely kills my libido regardless of dosage and e2 levels. I did test only for TRT, but as others already mentioned, it doesn't feel the same at all without a DHT on top. Once you are used to this, it's extremely hard to revert back to test only. I was thinking of doing 150mg test 75 mg masteron and see with blood work how it affects my body.
You have been in test/primo for 2 years straight? I have been in it for about a year and going to drop the primo beginning of September. After reading that now I don’t want to

You have been in test/primo for 2 years straight? I have been in it for about a year and going to drop the primo beginning of September. After reading that now I don’t want to
I will be dropping down to just 150mg test e beginning of september as well, i will let you know how it goes this time and if i manage to find a fix for this issue

I think you are absolutely right, because i was even having a hard time achieving boners when the primo cleared out of my body, and started getting a bit depressed.

Of course i took blood work and everything including test, e2 and prolactin showed normal so i was so confused. But it made me think of the people jumping on finasteride and nuking their DHT levels and end up with these side effects, it made sense to me.

I added in the primo again at only 75mg per week and i was back to 100% normal function. I was on Test E alone for only 6 weeks. You are right that i might need much longer for my body to re adjust.

Similar things happen to me. If I lower my primo below 100 I run into sexual issues. If I drop it altogether TRT is such hit or miss libido wise. I recently dropped the primo 4 weeks ago in preparation for trying masteron instead and libido went poof. It's why I ended up using primo as a TRT+ protocol. When I blast test and primo in a 600/400 ish ratio my libido gets much better. My E2 hangs out in the mid 20s there vs low teens high singles when running 200/100. Personally I don't think E2 levels even matter for me... especially on the low end. I had E2 levels of 4 running 140mg of test and 250mg of primo and I was horny as a goat. E2 as a libido marker seems to be given too much weight by many IMO.

I began the TRT+ using masteron experiment today. I've got extensive bloods and will be able to compare in about 6-8 weeks. Was using 200mg US pharmacy test cyp and 100mg per week primo and am now switching to 100mg of mast in place with no AI. I've used Bayer and also UGL primo (which seemed to be spot on based on bloods). I'm using Stan's masteron this go round. I'll create a new thread when I have the comps. Primo lowers my total t and crushes my estradiol. It also lowers my HDL. Let's see what happens