Suggested PCT for LGD S4 Osta GW cycle

Bilbo

A friend of mine and I will be doing a SARMS cycle with the following plan in order:

Weeks 1-8 LGD-4033 5-10 mg in the morning

Weeks 1-8 S4 50 mg day; split doses in AM and PM

Weeks 1-8 GW 10-20 mg day; split doses 12 hours apart

Osta optional as recommend by commenters

Weeks 1-8 Hcgenerate
(Unless recommended otherwise or different product. Heard not the most effective or necessary product)

As for PCT...

I was really hoping on suggestions on how to do the pct. I've heard a lot of conflicting info. The whole reason we decided on SARMs was that they're said to have little sides and little worries as to health problems. Yet, some people say you need full PCT (which in of itself is an HPTA stressor) and to get blood work done for the cycle.

So I'd love suggestions on how to properly run this stack and mainly what PCT to use to have good results but ultimately safety is the biggest priority.

Thanks guys.

Hcgenerate and s4 are pretty much useless man . And osta is the only one you mentioned with an actual effect, albeit super mild. But for the liver consequences and results you may as well study some more and go with a test cycle with proper pct.
There's lots of good info here on pct if you read around here. Sounds like you came over from evo forum. They try to sell you on prohormones and hcgenerate, herbal pcts... Its all a snake oil thing. I wouldnt waste the money on a sarm cycle . But if you already have bought it, I think i would consider selling it and getting something more worth the money.

Back