Suggestions on any cycle?

But wait, every day? Like, I thought test C would only need once a week, how do you dose the primo? Once a week or low doses everyday?
Testosterone cypionate has a half-life of about 6 days. If you want to keep this simple and "dumb", inject only once a week. If you want to keep your levels consistent and your side effects low, inject in as short intervals as possible. Every 5 days an injection I see as a longest interval - personal opinion.
Similarly with Primo. I personally do it like this. Mon-Primo, Tue-Test, Wed-Primo, Thu-Test and on and on. You can also do both every other day or even both every day or everything only every three or four days. There is no "right" and no "wrong" only a "better" and a "worse".

Testosterone cypionate has a half-life of about 6 days. If you want to keep this simple and "dumb", inject only once a week. If you want to keep your levels consistent and your side effects low, inject in as short intervals as possible. Every 5 days an injection I see as a longest interval - personal opinion.
Similarly with Primo. I personally do it like this. Mon-Primo, Tue-Test, Wed-Primo, Thu-Test and on and on. You can also do both every other day or even both every day or everything only every three or four days. There is no "right" and no "wrong" only a "better" and a "worse".
And always 300mg each? Everyday? Like you said in switching intervals “mon-300mgprimo, Tues-300mgtest…”

No way! This would bring you to over 2g of substance per week.
I use a testosterone with 250mg/ml and a Primo with 100mg per milliliter.

Here is an example:
Every other day 0.6ml test
And every other day in between 1ml Primo

Total per week:
525mg test
350mg Primo

You can divide it up similarly, but with a little less active ingredient per dose or fewer doses.

No way! This would bring you to over 2g of substance per week.
I use a testosterone with 250mg/ml and a Primo with 100mg per milliliter.

Here is an example:
Every other day 0.6ml test
And every other day in between 1ml Primo

Total per week:
525mg test
350mg Primo

You can divide it up similarly, but with a little less active ingredient per dose or fewer doses.
I was questioning that hhahaha because 2g would would be a little to much. But I understand you, playing around with the half life with this system seems better.

300mg of test and primo would be mines.
Just keep it simple if ur test and primo is doses at 100mg/ml either do 2 shots (Mon, thus) a week at 1.5ml each (3cc mixed in 1 syringe)
Or
3 shots a week (Mon,wed,Friday) 1ml each (2ml mixed in a 3cc syringe)

It's ur first cycle rotating compounds daily pinning will most likely get overwhelming.