Super lean (GI issue) when starting hrt

infoseekercbl

Ok so if there was anyone who ever followed the max out your natural training, perfect your diet and supplements before taking gear if was me. Quick background, I was born missing some parts of my lower GI track (so no colin). Anyways so Iv always been like a rail, started training at 132 pounds, say 12 percent body fat. Over 3 years I gained 18 pounds. Putting me at 150 lbs (10-12 percent body fat still). I stayed fully natural because my wife and I were trying to have kids. Finally we finished with the having kids part and at 32 I hoped on legal trt 30mg EOD, total 105 per week. So in 1 week my appetite shot up and in 8 weeks I have gained 5 pounds lean. No water, very little fat, probably went from 12 percent to 14 percent body fat, visible abs and tricep striations still. Is gaining lean like this standard if your already starting lean. Or is this unique to myself. Diet wise I eat 70/30 clean, roughly 200 gs protein and 2500-3000 calories and work on my feet all day as a chef. I also take a good barrage of supplements including calcium d glucurate, dim, apigenin and melatonin, which all act as aromatase inhibitors. I plan to increase to 140 (20mg every day) in 3 weeks, thoughts please.