Sus/mast/deca/Gh

BlindPanda

Starting another cycle and I wanted to get some input. I will give the breakdown below. I was thinking of adding Parabolan at some point possibly. I have support at hand. Ai, BP meds, insulin, nootropics etc.

Sus 125mg weeks 1-4.
Sus 250 mg. Mast 100mg weeks 5-8.
Sus 375mg. Mast 150mg weeks 9-16.
Sus 500mg. Mast 200mg. 2iu Gh. 20mg Yk11 weeks 17-18.
Sus 500mg. Mast 200mg. 4iu Gh. 20mg Yk11 weeks 19-20.
Sus 500mg. Mast 200mg 6iu Gh. 20mg Yk11 weeks 21-22.
Sus 500mg. Mast 200mg. 6iu Gh weeks 23/28.
Deca at 150mg introduced at week 9 for rest of cycle.

Ur over thinking it alot. But it is fun too.

What's ur stats & past cycle expirence. Before asking opinions.

imo I would start test at 250mg an mast 125mg
Right off the bat. With 3iu

age, height, weight, training experience?

forget about this

why are you titrating?

ditch the trashy sarms

why would you add a long ester with a long serum buildup time halfway in?

55kg a year ago.. thats around 121 lbs at 5'11. regardless of whatever progress hes made over the past year, he needs more food not drugs

I'm 6'3 my skeleton probably weighs more than 120 pounds, wtf.

No drugs just food and lots of it.

What's ur bench? Lol

Has to be a troll or anorexic.
im 6' or 6'1, not all that taller than our boy here, and i was stick figure skinny kid (track and field athlete).
I wrestled at 145 my freshman year of highschool with absolutely zero weight training.

121lbs is not an acceptable weight for any male over manlet sizes

I’ve read enough to know I can share this on here. I suffered quite badly as an adolescent into early adulthood with mental health issues drug addiction and alcohol abuse, with that I never picked up the fork so to speak. I’ve ran different compounds for 4 weeks or so to see how I would react to them and I was all good then life happened I had a kid and I’m back to square one.

The reason for titration is this is the first ‘real cycle’ I’ll be doing and wanted to make sure I was doing it as smooth as I could. Getting bloods every 8 weeks during (should have said) and also will be getting them done next week prior to starting.

The reason for titration is this is the first ‘real cycle’ I’ll be doing and wanted to make sure I was doing it as smooth as I could. Getting bloods every 8 weeks during (should have said) and also will be getting them done next week prior to starting.
Sorry to hear that. Gear is not ur answer right now food is. It's the most anabolic compound u Can get.

if ur serious, ur like the only person I would recommend a dirty bulk.

then throw out absolutely everything from your plan and stick to just a moderate dose of test only.

There is no sense in adding so many compounds at sqquare one, much less any drugs.

I’ve done the cookie cutter test Dbol kick start. I’ve ran Deca, EQ, mast before but not long enough period to get substantial results.

I guess here would be the best place to ask. I’m thinking of running prami and modafinil to help with mental health and hopefully in turn helps with motivation and self control. Am I right with this combo or is it contradictory of each other? I’m only starting to look at this stuff the last week or so. Still to do a bit more digging around but I’m thinking 2mg prami and 200mg modafinil, see how this goes and adjust dosage accordingly

Sus 125mg weeks 1-4.
Sus 250 mg. Mast 100mg weeks 5-8.
Sus 375mg. Mast 150mg weeks 9-16.
I can imagine sust 250 for 6-7 weeks(if you are hypgonadal) but 125?
just do 250 and then increase to 500

Sus 500mg. Mast 200mg. 2iu Gh. 20mg Yk11 weeks 17-18.
Sus 500mg. Mast 200mg. 4iu Gh. 20mg Yk11 weeks 19-20.
Sus 500mg. Mast 200mg 6iu Gh. 20mg Yk11 weeks 21-22.
this titration of GH is a wtf bro... keep it static the whole time

I guess here would be the best place to ask. I’m thinking of running prami and modafinil to help with mental health and hopefully in turn helps with motivation and self control. Am I right with this combo or is it contradictory of each other? I’m only starting to look at this stuff the last week or so. Still to do a bit more digging around but I’m thinking 2mg prami and 200mg modafinil, see how this goes and adjust dosage accordingly
that shouldnt part of the cycle.

Deca at 150mg introduced at week 9 for rest of cycle.
thats a weird thing to add at that time.

I’ve done the cookie cutter test Dbol kick start. I’ve ran Deca, EQ, mast before but not long enough period to get substantial results.
Do you think gear creates mass?

I’ve adjusted stuff since asking opinions. Starting on Sus 250 p/w. Deca 150. Mast 100 for the first 4 weeks. Then Sus 375 and mast 200 Deca stays the same. I’m keeping the Gh at 3iu and it won’t be introduced for a good while. The prami and modafinil are not as part of the cycle but to start asap just said I’d ask in here as to start another thread. And yes. I thought gear was my answer, I learned the hard way it in fact is not. Learn from our mistakes

Back