Greetings fellow BBs,

Need some advice on Sustanon here. I'm currently running a cycle of 613 mg Test E and 210 mg Tren E. However, it's been more than four weeks now and since I am someone who tolerates Tren very well as well as high doses of Test, I've decided that I'm going to bump the Tren up to 350 mg and the Test up to 832 mg using Sust as an add-on. My body always likes the King higher than the God. The reason behind these odd numbers is just my pinning protocol. I pin my E esters E4D.

I'm planning to pin 1/2 cc of Sustanon E4D, matching my E esters injections, and that would add 219 mg of Sust on top of the 613 mg of Test E = total of 832 mg Testosterone per week.

Am I OK to pin Sust only E4D? I am generally super meticulous about maintaining stable plasma levels of hormones in my system, so I usually prefer more frequent injections. Should I rather go with 1/4 cc of Sust EOD just to keep everything more stable? I don't mind frequent pinning but obviously it's a better approach to minimize pins if possible in order to avoid scar tissue buildup.

I usually only run Test E so I'm not certain what is the best approach in regards to Sustanon. Will the propionate and phenylpropionate esters cover the four-day gap between pins well enough until the isocaproate and decanoate esters start kicking in? Or am I in for unwanted peaks and valleys?

Would love to hear any input from you brothers who are more experienced with Sustanon.

Also, which one do you prefer for bulking and why: Sust or Test E?

As far as my cycle, it's a lean bulking cycle as Tren makes me hungry as a motherfucker lol.

Thanks in advance!

Twice a week should be fine. I've had buddies run sust and only pin it once per week and still enjoy their cycles just fine. Stable levels are obviously better but I doubt you'll even notice the variation beings as you're already on a decent dose of test e.

The best I’ve ever felt was pinning 300mg sust 2x a week. I’m one that feels better with slight peaks and troughs though. There’s so little prop in sust that it doesn’t make a ton of difference imo unless you’re super sensitive to estrogen

2 times a week is fine, you could do 3 times a week depending on the dosage you are doing, and other compounds you are doing if any.

Twice a week, although I much prefer single ester test. There is only 30mg of prop in traditional sustanon if im not mistaken, every other day isn't as noticeable as ppl think in terms of its effect

when i'm blasting i pin everything 3x a week, MWF. given the fact that there's test prop in the sust i would definitely pin it MWF. yes twice a week will work but you'll be more stable 3x a week.

I have pinned sust e4d for ever. Back in the day did it eod, then tried a suggestion of 2x a week or every 4 days. The results were approx the same, no seemingly worse sides.
Just sayin.

Greetings fellow BBs,

Need some advice on Sustanon here. I'm currently running a cycle of 613 mg Test E and 210 mg Tren E. However, it's been more than four weeks now and since I am someone who tolerates Tren very well as well as high doses of Test, I've decided that I'm going to bump the Tren up to 350 mg and the Test up to 832 mg using Sust as an add-on. My body always likes the King higher than the God. The reason behind these odd numbers is just my pinning protocol. I pin my E esters E4D.

I'm planning to pin 1/2 cc of Sustanon E4D, matching my E esters injections, and that would add 219 mg of Sust on top of the 613 mg of Test E = total of 832 mg Testosterone per week.

Am I OK to pin Sust only E4D? I am generally super meticulous about maintaining stable plasma levels of hormones in my system, so I usually prefer more frequent injections. Should I rather go with 1/4 cc of Sust EOD just to keep everything more stable? I don't mind frequent pinning but obviously it's a better approach to minimize pins if possible in order to avoid scar tissue buildup.

I usually only run Test E so I'm not certain what is the best approach in regards to Sustanon. Will the propionate and phenylpropionate esters cover the four-day gap between pins well enough until the isocaproate and decanoate esters start kicking in? Or am I in for unwanted peaks and valleys?

Would love to hear any input from you brothers who are more experienced with Sustanon.

Also, which one do you prefer for bulking and why: Sust or Test E?

As far as my cycle, it's a lean bulking cycle as Tren makes me hungry as a motherfucker lol.

Thanks in advance!

I'm new to the boards, this one specifically, others for a few years. I recently made a post about half lives and how to consider it in regards to your cycle. Yes the short esters get in in out, the medium take longer, etc... I'm not a fan myself. I always loved the results but any short ester hurts. My FRIEND.... when some of these pros die and their testosterone is 30,000? Read what I posted on half lives. Sust is dangerous if you don't run it correctly.
And no, I'm not a coach.