Switching from aromasin to letro

Tradesman1992

I got some gyno n holding onto a bit of water on 750mg test using 25mg aromasin a day. I’m gonna be switching to letro and am wondering is 1.25mg letro gonna have a bigger impact on estrogen than 25mg. Or should I switch to a full 2.5mg dose starting.

Not entirely. The original formulation results in an average 42% being absorbed. A pill that deviates from that formulation could be absorbed to a greater or lesser degree and would be like changing the dose. As long as you stay with the same formulation and tweak the dose based on bloodwork I'm sure things will stay consistant.

I agree xtane is top notch.

But even more important, if you take aromasin with a high fat meal, the effective dose is increased by 40%!

"Following oral administration of radiolabeled exemestane, 42% of radioactivity was absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Exemestane plasma levels increased by approximately 40% after a high-fat breakfast."

The absorption rate depends mostly on whether you take it along with fat, not on the pill composition, so different formulations wouldn't make a difference on the final result as long as the active substance is present in the same quantity ;)

Have you done bloodwork to see where your estrogen is? Are you constantly playing with your nipples, causing them to feel tender and itchy? Holding water could be from your diet. I suggest not guessing what’s wrong if anything even is.
I’m getting some done next week. No they’re not itchy. Yeah gonna see where e2 is at n not be guessing and glad I made this post gonna be done with liquid ais from now on and stick with pharma