Swollen red bicep

Tazrok

Anyone else sometime get a swollen red and a it sore to the touch bicep a few days after a delt pin?

Attachments

• 20241020_162020.webp
    20241020_162020.webp
    649.2 KB · Views: 28
Man hope that’s not the beginning of cellulitis. You may want a doctor’s opinion on that. If it is an infection, waiting too long is detrimental.

Not sure whether bacterial infections would just disappear, by their own accord.
Maybe you should look at what you are doing when you pin.
I only get it a few days after I pin and it's only happens to my right arm but it don't happen every time.
I only pin in my delts as I'm a fat bloke and would need a 6" needle to do glutes lol
It is warm to the touch and red

Amigo, this isn't rocket science... stop injecting whatever is causing this.

If it's only this vial, throw it away. If it's the carrier oil or the compound, switch. If it's everything, quit injecting and start using gel.

It almost doesn't matter whether this is a sub-critical infection you keep feeding, a chemical sensitivity, or what. Your body obviously does not tolerate this, and since it keeps happening, it doesn't seem like you can convince it to. You gotta change something if you want something to change.

It's definitely not infection/ endotoxin/ stopper particulates.

Numerous members have told me they've been injecting for years and never seen a problem, UGLs all use good aseptic technique and therefore filtering and/or testing as a precaution is crazy bubble boy stuff.

Your immune system is more than equipped to deal with anything you inject, and apparently it's good to "exercise" it by injecting some garbage from time to time, the way nature intended us to use a syringe to shoot some dirt an inch or so under our skin.

I only get it a few days after I pin and it's only happens to my right arm but it don't happen every time.
I only pin in my delts as I'm a fat bloke and would need a 6" needle to do glutes lol
It is warm to the touch and red
Warm to the touch and red is typically indicative as an infection. Iris makes a good point, that it wouldn’t typically just go away on its own. May I ask what it is you are injecting and at what dosage?

Amigo, this isn't rocket science... stop injecting whatever is causing this.

If it's only this vial, throw it away. If it's the carrier oil or the compound, switch. If it's everything, quit injecting and start using gel.

It almost doesn't matter whether this is a sub-critical infection you keep feeding, a chemical sensitivity, or what. Your body obviously does not tolerate this, and since it keeps happening, it doesn't seem like you can convince it to. You gotta change something if you want something to change.
It's happened with different viles and different compounds

Warm to the touch and red is typically indicative as an infection. Iris makes a good point, that it wouldn’t typically just go away on its own. May I ask what it is you are injecting and at what dosage?
Is was happening on my blast and each pin was 300mg test e( 1ml total in delt) twice a week and now on a cruise I pined 100mg test E, 50mg mast, 50mg primo ( 0.5ml total in delt) twice a week.

Only time I’ve had issues with pain and knots was with high dose test e in ventro glute. I’ve had itchy red nodules from shitty Chinese hgh years ago as well, but they were never painful. Maybe its the amount within the oil?

Is was happening on my blast and each pin was 300mg test e( 1ml total in delt) twice a week and now on a cruise I pined 100mg test E, 50mg mast, 50mg primo ( 0.5ml total in delt) twice a week.
Test e raws have recently been discussed here for the raws quality being on the lesser side.

Used to have shit like this happen until I stopped using the "guy at the gym. All the same supplier? If not hygiene might be it. All kind of shit on the skin surface waiting for an opportunity...

I clean my arm with alcohol swabs and the top of the vile
Hygiene is important as all hell! I act like major surgery is taking place before I inject. If you’re unclean, that needle is taking microbacteria with it inside. Hopefully he’s using isopropyl alcohol at the least

Used to have shit like this happen until I stopped using the "guy at the gym. All the same supplier? If not hygiene might be it. All kind of shit on the skin surface waiting for an opportunity...
It has happened from 2 different suppliers

Sponsors

Back