Swollen red bicep

I have a vile of test E gso that iv not used but as I'm currently taking a blend mix I can't take use the test only
How about he tries another type of test and sees what happens, then.
If he has already and it's the same, it's something else

But pip is one thing, infection another.
Assuming it's that.

Doctor on monday

It has happened from 2 different suppliers
Man I don’t play with stuff like infections and health. I would hate for you to have to have some muscle tissue removed or even partial amputation from something more serious. If it’s determined it’s just a reaction to enanthate, switch to cypionate. I’ve rarely ever had discomfort from cypz

How about he tries another type of test and sees what happens, then.
If he has already and it's the same, it's something else

But pip is one thing, infection another.
Assuming it's that.

Doctor on monday
Iv had pip Befor and it feels like it but with added swelling and redness.
I hope it's not the Enanthate as I'm currently taking Androbolan 400 and that's a blend of Methenolone Enanthate – Drostanone Enanthate – Testosterone Enanthate

I hope it's not the Enanthate as I'm currently taking Androbolan 400 and that's a blend of Methenolone Enanthate – Drostanone Enanthate – Testosterone Enanthate

For what it's worth, unless it's just bad gear from the lab, I have noticed some guys have reported that they had a bunch of vials from the same Test Enanthate batch, and it might've had minor or no pip, that got progressively worse as the gear aged over the course of year or two.

How old is this vial? Has it happened with other vials of the same stuff? Does it happen with any other compound that you're aware of?

My ass swole up from .3ml of test e 500 when my dumbass had to use that shit because I didn’t plan ahead. Swole up on the second day, day three felt like a horse kicked me, day four fuck walking or moving. I cut it with gso and was able to pin 1/2 no problem. The warmth of the skin is the concerning part, I’m no doctor but that’s usually indicating infection as I’ve said. Staph is a mother fucker man.

It's possible it's the E, if you are adamant you are doing everything the right way.
You say it's happened with different sources, so at this point it boils down to the type of substance, I guess, and you are having a reaction to that.

@Ghoul what about solvents?

Man I don’t play with stuff like infections and health. I would hate for you to have to have some muscle tissue removed or even partial amputation from something more serious. If it’s determined it’s just a reaction to enanthate, switch to cypionate. I’ve rarely ever had discomfort from cypz
If that ever happens to me I think I’m retiring and taking up coaching. I just wouldn’t be able to handle something like that haha.

Hygiene is important as all hell! I act like major surgery is taking place before I inject. If you’re unclean, that needle is taking microbacteria with it inside. Hopefully he’s using isopropyl alcohol at the least

Many guys don't swab at all. If i'm not mistaken chase irons was saying he hasn't alcohol swabed for like 10 years, and he's never "off" lol. If you're not a filthy pig in general it's almost unlikely to catch something from skin surface. Most times it's the shit we inject and not how we do it. Just look at rec guys, they use IV same needle over and over again, until they catch something down the road..without alcohol swab i guess lol.

OP's situation seems like a carrier oil or other solvent allergic response. Change brew and see how it goes.

Many guys don't swab at all. If i'm not mistaken chase irons was saying he hasn't alcohol swabed for like 10 years, and he's never "off" lol. If you're not a filthy pig in general it's almost unlikely to catch something from skin surface. Most times it's the shit we inject and not how we do it. Take not from rec guys, they use IV same needle over and over again..without alcohol swab i guess lol.

OP's situation seems like a carrier oil or other solvent allergic response. Change brew and see how it goes.

I think so too,
There was some idiot here that caused an infection to himself, as it turned out, but I think here it's to do with what he is taking

. Most times it's the shit we inject and not how we do it. Just look at rec guys, they use IV same needle over and over again, until they catch something down the road..without alcohol swab i guess lol.
To add to this, these rec guys like you say, arnt exactly the most hygein crazy people let alone the fact that not a whole lot care about avoiding issues like this

People sometimes forget that’s it’s probably genetics too, people have different immune systems. If you have proper hygienic practice and still get swelling, redness or any symptoms of infection then evaluate your injection technique, gear sterility or compound tolerance; maybe you’re allergic to the carrier oil or solvents used.

If you can’t find the culprit, then maybe you’re just not meant for steroids.

So many people here cannot accept the fact that their just not made to abuse these drugs just like how people can’t drink alcohol or cigarettes without their organs falling apart.

Sorry to say this but some folks here are just not meant to use drugs.

If that ever happens to me I think I’m retiring and taking up coaching. I just wouldn’t be able to handle something like that haha.

It's really no big deal, these doctors and their "bubble boy" precautions against a 1 in 5000 possibility.

Even if an infection manages to elude your immune system and take hold, it's resolved with a quick in-office treatment at the clinic.

The worst part is when your tendon snaps back like a rubber band after they pull it out of the way to scoop some of the affected muscle out. A few stitches, some extra cans of tuna, and it'll all grow back in a few weeks.

IMG_9255.webp

Test expires March 2025 and the other expires may 2025 and thay have both caused this and some point and they are both from different suppliers.
I get that it might be the Enanthate but just confused as it never happens in the left arm after a left delt pin

Attachments

• 172945358898964120813327594798.webp
    172945358898964120813327594798.webp
    635.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 17294536333086480746484126711408.webp
    17294536333086480746484126711408.webp
    549.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 17294536605182486837575266049996.webp
    17294536605182486837575266049996.webp
    699.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 17294537032595959123214814538871.webp
    17294537032595959123214814538871.webp
    802.3 KB · Views: 4
Man that’s just grizzly as all get out. Lol
It's really no big deal, these doctors and their "bubble boy" precautions against a 1 in 5000 possibility.

Even if an infection manages to elude your immune system and take hold, it resolved with a quick in-office treatment at the clinic.

The worst part is when your tendon snaps back like a rubber band after they pull it out of the way to scoop some of the affected muscle out. A few stitches, some extra cans of tuna, and it'll all grow back in a few weeks.

View attachment 299339

People sometimes forget that’s it’s probably genetics too, people have different immune systems. If you have proper hygienic practice and still get swelling, redness or any symptoms of infection then evaluate your injection technique, gear sterility or compound tolerance; maybe you’re allergic to the carrier oil or solvents used.

If you can’t find the culprit, then maybe you’re just not meant for steroids.

So many people here cannot accept the fact that their just not made to abuse these drugs just like how people can’t drink alcohol or cigarettes without their organs falling apart.

Sorry to say this but some folks here are just not meant to use drugs.

In the meantime. avoiding gear in vials topped with a Longdong Pharmaceutical Rubber Company stopper might be a good idea:

IMG_9219.webp

Sponsors

Back