Swollen red bicep

Test expires March 2025 and the other expires may 2025 and thay have both caused this and some point and they are both from different suppliers.
I get that it might be the Enanthate but just confused as it never happens in the left arm after a left delt pin

Chilton actually seemed to be one of the better UGLs if their lab pics are anything to go by. That said, the "expiration" date any UGL puts on their gear doesn't count for much. It's not like they're actually running shelf life testing on it like pharma company. Normally year old gear wouldn't be a problem, but the Test-E problem seems to get worse with age, anecdotally.

Definitely infected, go see a doctor, toss the gear.

Could be bad hygiene technique in pinning, or maybe the lab you're using is garbage, who knows?
Tomorrow morning is my next pin in left delt so fingers crossed lol
Must admit tho I like having a swollen bicep as it makes me look quiet jacked lol

Tomorrow morning is my next pin in left delt so fingers crossed lol
Must admit tho I like having a swollen bicep as it makes me look quiet jacked lol

On the bright side, this could be the first pic we get of both arms being surgically dug into at the same time. Will make for an excellent PSA in the future that when injecting something that fucks you up, step one is to stop injecting it :)

(at least use a fresh vial of it, if you have one).

On the bright side, this could be the first pic we get of both arms being surgically dug into at the same time. Will make for an excellent PSA in the future that when injecting something that fucks you up, step one is to stop injecting it :)

(at least use a fresh vial of it, if you have one).
That's the problem it's happened with 3 different viles from 2 different suppliers and when in my 16 week blast it only happened twice out of 32 pins

Sponsors

Back