Tb 500 tendon/joints

hghlover

I would love to hear about people's experiences with tb 500, particularly in regards to stubborn tendon and joint injuries.

Any good experiences with cycling this peptide?

I used an oral version that combines TB snd BPC to help heal a torn Achilles tendon and so far running that for 7 weeks has noticeably sped up healing as just took my first steps a few days ago. At a recent follow up visit with my orthopedic doctor he noted how well the incision and the tendon healed and I may soon be back in the gym in a few weeks. That stuff works but it will vary from person to person.

I used TB-500 and BPC-157 recently for a tendon issue and felt like it did increase recovery time. Hard to say definitively on how affective it is but I would use it again.

After a moderate pec tear, I used BPC 250 ug BID and TB 2.5 mg MWF. Hard to tell for sure but I think it helped.

Now I keep both on hand just in case - to employ immediately if/when another injury happens.

@hghlover, yeah I think some other minor pains/injuries went away after my first course of BPC/TB.

Not saying it hasn't work for anyone. It just never worked for me. As a result, I chalk up the "hard to tell but I think it might have helped" instances some people report to the placebo effect.

Not saying it hasn't work for anyone. It just never worked for me. As a result, I chalk up the "hard to tell but I think it might have helped" instances some people report to the placebo effect.

FYI there's a reply button. Use it so people can see who you're replying to, and in this case I'd get a notification because I think it was to me (since you literally quoted me).

Yeah, I don't know guys. I'm already on HGH and bpc 157, being pretty far into rehab with heavier and heavier exercises.

I'm thinking at this point tb 500 might be overkill? Plus I don't struggle with issues of pain or too much inflammation.

I'm thinking at this point tb 500 might be overkill? Plus I don't struggle with issues of pain or too much inflammation.

Is it sitting front of you or are you trying to get us to help you decide not to make a purchase?

If you already have some TB500, why not?

If you don't, it sounds like you're not interested unless there is overwhelming otherwise (which there isn't). So no harm no foul.

I like tb500. I had some harsh tennis elbow for a while. I lowered my workout intensity and used TB500 off and on for a couple months and it hasn't been an issue for about 9 months now.

I've also read that it can help with your immune system and heart health. Both of those are a major plus for me.

Is it sitting front of you or are you trying to get us to help you decide not to make a purchase?

If you already have some TB500, why not?

If you don't, it sounds like you're not interested unless there is overwhelming otherwise (which there isn't). So no harm no foul.

I haven't ordered it yet and am considering if it's worth it.

It seems like people use it more for acute injuries with a lot of inflammation?

I had a knee injury and couldn't train legs properly for over one year, went on bpc+tb500 combo and within 6 weeks i was squatting again without pain (not heavy) but it was a big relief, it definitely helped me. But i have to say that once i was off the combo my injury started coming back slowly again.

I added in 2.5 iu HGH after that and it completely healed and i can squat heavy again.

Apart from tendon joint support, tb500 and bpc made me recover amazing after workouts. And i was doing high volume training back then.

I haven't ordered it yet and am considering if it's worth it.

It seems like people use it more for acute injuries with a lot of inflammation?

I used it for an acute injury but some old injuries/pain seemed to go away as well. Ymmv.

It's inexpensive. Might be worth a go and in the worst case, at least you'll have some on hand if you get injured in the future.

I had a knee injury and couldn't train legs properly for over one year, went on bpc+tb500 combo and within 6 weeks i was squatting again without pain (not heavy) but it was a big relief, it definitely helped me. But i have to say that once i was off the combo my injury started coming back slowly again.

I added in 2.5 iu HGH after that and it completely healed and i can squat heavy again.

Apart from tendon joint support, tb500 and bpc made me recover amazing after workouts. And i was doing high volume training back then.
I had a cruciate ligament tear, managed without surgery. But it required a long rehab, and I took BPC157 + TB500. The effect was awesome.

I have both both bpc157 tb500 and hgh at the same time for a nagging shoulder injury and it healed within a month.

My protocol was 1mg tb500, 1mg bpc157 and 2iu hgh upon waking up. Very powerful stuff combined with the hgh. Some people say its placebo, but this combo has many benefits. It also improved my gut health a lot which is weird also, but i guess its one of the effects of it also. But no one knows about the side effects long term, i only know of people who have used it in short durations. I wonder if its good to run for the whole cycle? To promote better recovery and digestion?

Now I am just able to stand and taking a few steps 7 weeks post-surgery for Achilles tendon tear thanks to the help of BPC and TB. That stuff works!

Can't go wrong to keep some on hand.

How are you bros using tb 500?

Im considering running 10 mg split twice weekly the first two weeks (loading phase), followed by 5 mg split twice weekly after that

I would love to hear about people's experiences with tb 500, particularly in regards to stubborn tendon and joint injuries.

Any good experiences with cycling this peptide?
I shared my experience with TB a while ago. It was very beneficial for me. Key takeaway for myself would be to make sure you take it long enough. Didn’t begin to notice a thing until a month-ish in.