Tb 500

old4red

I am trying to find out how much to take. I see most say 2.5 mg twice a week. But I am 250 pounds, should I take more? I was hit by a semi truck two years ago and I am still healing. I have had PRP injections and has helped with a lot of pain and healing. I have ligament and nerve damage in neck and back. I have had my neck fused on bottom 3 vertebrae. The doc want to do my lower back because of a pars fracture but says to hold off until pain is too much. I am giving tb500 a try to see if it can help with ligament problems. I appreciate any input. Thanks

i've been using that protocol for 3 weeks now at 270 to help with old football injuries in my cervical spine, and combined with gh it's been helping immensely. I can look all the way to the left for the first time since the injury occurred 13 years ago.

Thanks for the info as I'm considering TB-500/BPC-157 for help in healing from a torn Achilles tendon.

I am considering both as well. Have shoulder pain and dealing with elbow tendonitis looking for more info

I am trying to find out how much to take. I see most say 2.5 mg twice a week. But I am 250 pounds, should I take more? I was hit by a semi truck two years ago and I am still healing. I have had PRP injections and has helped with a lot of pain and healing. I have ligament and nerve damage in neck and back. I have had my neck fused on bottom 3 vertebrae. The doc want to do my lower back because of a pars fracture but says to hold off until pain is too much. I am giving tb500 a try to see if it can help with ligament problems. I appreciate any input. Thanks

For a moderate pec tear, I took 2.5 mg TB500 MWF and BPC-157 250 ug BID. Can't know for sure but I think it helped. Fwiw, I was also on 6 IU GH (3 IU twice a day) and TRT 125.

I am considering both as well. Have shoulder pain and dealing with elbow tendonitis looking for more info
Dealt with the same injuries. Taking both helped me, shoulder felt really good after 1.5 weeks. Elbow took closer to 3 weeks, and I use elbow braces to lift now.

i just started both bpc157 as well as tb500 for tennis/golfers elbow at 250 mcg 2x day and 2 mg a week of tb500 i'll keep updates as i progress

Back