Adipotide (ftpp)

Not a dig at the OP, it is appealing in theory, but it's the one product that pisses me off when I see some UGLs selling it. GW50516 is low risk compared to this.
They make it sound like it works wonders with alot of the info they put under the description these ugls.
But atleast as for me trying it and being straight about it, its nothing spectacular theres way more effective cutting fatloss aid compounds out there imo.
But you gotto actually stil diet hard just like when using any aas trying to get to single digits bf.
My end goal was use it as tool in my arsenal to see if the stuff was legit or aided cutting but didnt do much.

Hope this info helps others looking into this pep or curious trying it.

They make it sound like it works wonders with alot of the info they put under the description these ugls.
But atleast as for me trying it and being straight about it, its nothing spectacular theres way more effective cutting fatloss aid compounds out there imo.
But you gotto actually stil diet hard just like when using any aas trying to get to single digits bf.
My end goal was use it as tool in my arsenal to see if the stuff was legit or aided cutting but didnt do much.

Hope this info helps others looking into this pep or curious trying it.

That's why it angers me. It's very easy for someone to do some research and come away with a very positive impression. You have to be plugged into the grapevine or dig really, really deep to find anything about the hazards. Someone could easily do a reasonable amount of homework, assume because vendors are hawking it it's not especially dangerous, and could end up in bad shape if they use an entire kit.

A good reminder drug dealers don't GAF about customers.

Back