TD on my test run of deep web gear. From empire market

Bahaha I would love to see this fuckers diet and training regime if hes so sure his gear was bunk

How do you know this bullshit isnt bunk af?
Hello retard. First off all, you talk a lot of shit for someone who doesn’t even have an avi. Secondly, I’m pretty sure I’ve already discussed my diet and training regime, which I’m willing to bet is 100% better than yours. My caloric intake now sits at 3,300 of CLEAN foods. Not fucking donuts, pizza, burgers, etc. running a push pull legs split, hitting each body part 2X a week at least, while getting at least 18-20 sets per body part each week, split between the 2 sessions per week. I’m usually doing anywhere between 3-4 working sets, I like to mix in some drop sets at times, and half reps once I have reached failure. AND NOT training like a pussy *which I’m sure you do* so why don’t you just go back into your little hole, train half assed to look pretty enough for the girls. Drink your beer, and while your at, you can bow down to me and suck my fucking dick while your at it. “Get em outta here coach”

Villain

I’m laughing my ass off at the salty fucks who are throwing slander for absolutely no reason lmfao. I’m sorry that you dumbasses are buying bad, overpriced products from the open market and losing your money. Meanwhile I’m paying a great price for a product that has great reviews from 90% of people who have taken it. How about you amateurs stick to purple panda labs *lol* and bunk ass HilmaBiocare, or whatever you buy. Haha
I’m just sorry you’re still here. You said a Meso sucks, yet here you are.

Den84

View attachment 126421 Received my “test run” order today from “TSG” bought off of the empire market on the deep web. As you can see, this is Testosterone Cypionate dosed are 300 mg/ ml! Total cost was $43. Looking forward to trying it out

What fucking shit is it?
if it were really dosed at 300 mg ml, it would certainly be crashed, when I bought test c 300 sqs always I get it completely crashed. Surely it is not more of 250 mg/ml, very hard to produce it over 250 mg/ml without any kind of problem. It is not a case that the pharma grade test C was born dosed 200 mg/ml unlike test E that was born dosed 250 mg ml. Send it to jano or lab4tox and then you will see who is right...

Hello retard. First off all, you talk a lot of shit for someone who doesn’t even have an avi. Secondly, I’m pretty sure I’ve already discussed my diet and training regime, which I’m willing to bet is 100% better than yours. My caloric intake now sits at 3,300 of CLEAN foods. Not fucking donuts, pizza, burgers, etc. running a push pull legs split, hitting each body part 2X a week at least, while getting at least 18-20 sets per body part each week, split between the 2 sessions per week. I’m usually doing anywhere between 3-4 working sets, I like to mix in some drop sets at times, and half reps once I have reached failure. AND NOT training like a pussy *which I’m sure you do* so why don’t you just go back into your little hole, train half assed to look pretty enough for the girls. Drink your beer, and while your at, you can bow down to me and suck my fucking dick while your at it. “Get em outta here coach”
Bro don't be mad and moody cause your estrogen is way to high with your bunk dark net ais lol

Secondly if your trying to bulk on cycle with 3300 calories your a joke unless your 160 or 170 lbs lol

You hired another dude that's just as retarded as yourselves to give you advice

We asked you to get bloods or testing on hilma but your 100% confident its bunk.

Are you planning on getting any bloodwork or are you just going to report how you feelz?

Also who the fuck post pics with their faces in their avi?

Bro don't be mad and moody cause your estrogen is way to high with your bunk dark net ais lol

Secondly if your trying to bulk on cycle with 3300 calories your a joke unless your 160 or 170 lbs lol

You hired another dude that's just as retarded as yourselves to give you advice

We asked you to get bloods or testing on hilma but your 100% confident its bunk.

Are you planning on getting any bloodwork or are you just going to report how you feelz?

Also who the fuck post pics with their faces in their avi?
Lmfao, a clear net buyer telling me my shit is bunk XD this shit just keeps getting funnier

Bluewhistle

At least you decided to eat a little bit more

BigBaldBeardGuy

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
View attachment 126421 Received my “test run” order today from “TSG” bought off of the empire market on the deep web. As you can see, this is Testosterone Cypionate dosed are 300 mg/ ml! Total cost was $43. Looking forward to trying it out

I wish you luck with this run. Keep us updated. I’m interested in your results.

Take a “before” pic now and that way you can see your progress.

How much test are you looking to run each week?

Lb187

Lmao we found a shill :p

Good luck Connor...you need it. Now lets see if you get any feelz from that gear!
How the fuck am Ina shill for saying the guy has been around a long time? I don't get you guys. Someone says something you don't like and you yell shill.
Sorry I've been on the underground for 15 years. And yes there are many great gear sources there also. Infact those guys live off of reviews. And you don't survive for years in a dmn unless your shit is together. I'm just saying stop thinking open net is the only place to find a good source....

Like anything research..

MindlessWork

How the fuck am Ina shill for saying the guy has been around a long time? I don't get you guys. Someone says something you don't like and you yell shill.
Sorry I've been on the underground for 15 years. And yes there are many great gear sources there also. Infact those guys live off of reviews. And you don't survive for years in a dmn unless your shit is together. I'm just saying stop thinking open net is the only place to find a good source....

Like anything research..
Relax just making a joke.

Like anything research..
That’s a good way of putting it into perspective, although I believe 90% of clear net sources are flat out garbage, it still doesn’t change the fact that as soon as someone gives an opinion on something, everyone who doesn’t like it has a bitch fit.

Sven_Northman

I’m laughing my ass off at the salty fucks who are throwing slander for absolutely no reason lmfao.

Pretty sure you came in here throwing slander from the get go. So.....

What do you hope to get out of being a community member of Meso? Genuinely curious.

What does your cycle look like? Dose, duration? Post up some bloods a few weeks into your run.

ickyrica

That’s a good way of putting it into perspective, although I believe 90% of clear net sources are flat out garbage, it still doesn’t change the fact that as soon as someone gives an opinion on something, everyone who doesn’t like it has a bitch fit.
What about those raw tests that are littering the internet? You know, the ones that you said you found in every forum including Meso? Yeah, those tests. Care to share yet? Still waiting.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts