Test C brew question

Do you need BB when you brew Test C. If not. What is the pros and cons of using it versus not using it
Yes 100% brother, test cyp 200mg you can use 18% bb test cyp 250mg 20-22% bb seems to hold really well. Key is using enough heat and time duration. If you using GSO as carrier oil stick to 200mg. If you using MCT or mig840 you can get away with higher concentration with 20-22% bb. Hope that helps brother

Thanks bro. For the fast reply what temp should I hold it at an for how long. I'm planning on just doing a big brew of 50g. I did this before. But my last batch fucked up somehow. When I injected it. It was swollen up and very painful? Tried it 3 times same result. Figured I do some research and ask questions before I fuck up another batch lol. Also Have you ever heard a a brew giving a reaction like mentioned? Curious where I messed up. Its 60g of raw I'm about to dump down the drain lol oh and I always use grapeseed oil

Thanks bro. For the fast reply what temp should I hold it at an for how long. I'm planning on just doing a big brew of 50g. I did this before. But my last batch fucked up somehow. When I injected it. It was swollen up and very painful? Tried it 3 times same result. Figured I do some research and ask questions before I fuck up another batch lol. Also Have you ever heard a a brew giving a reaction like mentioned? Curious where I messed up. Its 60g of raw I'm about to dump down the drain lol oh and I always use grapeseed oil
Same carrier oil as always? Bad reactions usually are from carrier oils, if proper sterilization was there in the first place.

2nd guess will be high concentration. Stick to 200mg/ml for Test C.

3rd guess and less common is being allergic to solvents OR raw.

I would do a test batch of 10-20 ml and then proceed to the big batch

Thanks bro. For the fast reply what temp should I hold it at a for how long. I'm planning on just doing a big brew of 50g. I did this before. But my last batch fucked up somehow. When I injected it. It was swollen up and very painful? Tried it 3 times same result. Figured I do some research and ask questions before I fuck up another batch lol. Also Have you ever heard a a brew giving a reaction like mentioned? Curious where I messed up. Its 60g of raw I'm about to dump down the drain lol oh and I always use grapeseed oil
No problem brother , I never take mine to the melting point due to we not melting anything we are simply dissolving them. When you use solvents the energy requirements changes everything. So I just take mines to 200F for roughly 15mins then gradually bring heat down to temp that’s safe for filtering.

Due to it being a cypionate ester it does require some good amount of heat.

I have been making my TC at 200mg with 20% BB and 2% Ba for over 20 years. Used cottonnseed , GSO and MCT theses days. I only have it in the heat( pan of steaming water) till it is dissolved. Which is a couple minute range. No problem for me with any swelling or PIP.

Been doing Test C 200 1.5 BA 18-20% BB. 5% Overdose

I would prefer to it at 20%

Test C 250(5% Overdose) seems like it requires 25% BB.

I know some people say they can brew it at 20% BB but I do have some serious doubts.

The thing that bothers me with these claims is I never see test results from anyone who says they can do said concentration so you never know how good at dosing they actually are.

No problem brother , I never take mine to the melting point due to we not melting anything we are simply dissolving them. When you use solvents the energy requirements changes everything. So I just take mines to 200F for roughly 15mins then gradually bring heat down to temp that’s safe for filtering.

Due to it being a cypionate ester it does require some good amount of heat.
All my previous batches I have also just brought it to 200f. With no issues. Now I'm thinking it to be a concentration issue. Now you have my attention lol so I'm giving you the whole story, seems like you know something about something... so here's the Long story, Bear with me... The raw material I used for the brew I'm talking about with you. Is from the same exact raw material I used in two previous brews which came out perfectly. The only difference was the raw melted due to heat. Then solidify when cooled back down. I stored it in my attic ‍♂️ Apparently during the summer temperatures it gets hot up there. Obviously ... I completely forgot I placed my raws with my brew kit. Which I store upstairs. So question is. Would the concentration change due to the raw being melted and solidifying? I placed the golden chunk on my scale it read 58g or something like that. So is that 58g now more concentrated due to it being melted and then cooling down to the golden nugget?

Same carrier oil as always? Bad reactions usually are from carrier oils, if proper sterilization was there in the first place.

2nd guess will be high concentration. Stick to 200mg/ml for Test C.

3rd guess and less common is being allergic to solvents OR raw.

I would do a test batch of 10-20 ml and then proceed to the big batch

Sorry knew to the furom thing
Reposting to narta

All my previous batches I have also just brought it to 200f. With no issues. Now I'm thinking it to be a concentration issue. Now you have my attention lol so I'm giving you the whole story, seems like you know something about something... so here's the Long story, Bear with me... The raw material I used for the brew I'm talking about with you. Is from the same exact raw material I used in two previous brews which came out perfectly. The only difference was the raw melted due to heat. Then solidify when cooled back down. I stored it in my attic ‍♂️ Apparently during the summer temperatures it gets hot up there. Obviously ... I completely forgot I placed my raws with my brew kit. Which I store upstairs. So question is. Would the concentration change due to the raw being melted and solidifying? I placed the golden chunk on my scale it read 58g or something like that. So is that 58g now more concentrated due to it being melted and then cooling down to the golden nugget?

Been doing Test C 200 1.5 BA 18-20% BB. 5% Overdose

I would prefer to it at 20%

Test C 250(5% Overdose) seems like it requires 25% BB.

I know some people say they can brew it at 20% BB but I do have some serious doubts.

The thing that bothers me with these claims is I never see test results from anyone who says they can do said concentration so you never know how good at dosing
To be honest I don’t have a fact answer for that. My education guess would be it doesn’t change because if that was the case I had plenty test E get shipped that melted during the summer and ended up being a rock lol it took longer to get it to fully dissolve but once it did and had finish oil tested came back over 300mg and that was with me doing 300mg with 5% overdose. Seem to have no issue. Far as cyp goes I personally never had an issue as long I used enough heat and enough solvents seems to hold perfect. I think test cyp 250 plus overdose is not good idea because you’ll need more required percentage of BB and risking it crashing. I always go base off what my raw purity is then adjust to make it 100% and never failed me.

The only difference was the raw melted due to heat.
Test C doesn't melt in room temp even if it's scorching hot summer-direct sunlight temps. It's melting point is 98 Celsius everyone would be dead with that kind of temps.

And 250mg/ml is not uncommon with high enough BB.

Does it melt if you put it in your hands for a couple of minutes? If yes you have Test E not Test C

To be honest I don’t have a fact answer for that. My education guess would be it doesn’t change because if that was the case I had plenty test E get shipped that melted during the summer and ended up being a rock lol it took longer to get it to fully dissolve but once it did and had finish oil tested came back over 300mg and that was with me doing 300mg with 5% overdose. Seem to have no issue. Far as cyp goes I personally never had an issue as long I used enough heat and enough solvents seems to hold perfect. I think test cyp 250 plus overdose is not good idea because you’ll need more required percentage of BB and risking it crashing. I always go base off what my raw purity is then adjust to make it 100% and never failed me.
You need more than 20% at 250 test c to begin with. I think most of the domestic sources would agree.

Test C doesn't melt in room temp even if it's scorching hot summer-direct sunlight temps. It's melting point is 98 Celsius everyone would be dead with that kind of temps.

And 250mg/ml is not uncommon with high enough BB.

Does it melt if you put it in your hands for a couple of minutes? If yes you have Test E not Test C
Fuck. Wow. It is E. Well that explains the melting. And a whole lot of other things during my brewing... figured that's how C was. Guess I'll be looking for a new source in the future. So that's solved. Now for the question of concentration. Being it melted then came back solid. Is the concentration changed?

An appreciate the info

You need more than 20% at 250 test c to begin with. I think most of the domestic sources would agree.
I’ve made cyp 250mg with 21% bb and had it tested came back at 252mg/ml and no crashing no pip. which makes me believe 20% with enough heat and time it’ll hold 250mg if dosing accuracy is right. Again I’m just assuming. However I usually do 22% but I decided to see what 21% bb would do and it held just fine

Sponsors