• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Test cyp

Used 10 grams of testosterone cypionate poured it in warm oil and before i could do anything else or stir it completely dissolved is that good or bad i thought test cyp is the hardest thing to DISSOLVE is that a bad sign maybe my Raws are not what the supplier says

Doesn't exactly mean bad raws. Were there any small little particles left floating around until you stirred?

Also, how warm is "warm" with the oil you used? Test Cyp has a low melting point, so depending on the heat you used for the oil, it's not uncommon for it to melt into suspension.

The real issue with cyp is not it dissolving, rather holding suspension once the process is complete and the oil is cool. Honestly, it's overplayed n my opinion. Brewing cyp isn't any harder than 90% of other powders, you just can't go very high with the concentration.

This also means that the volume of oil used is relevant here. If you're saying 10g dissolved into 12mL of oil, that's much different than saying it dissolved into say 25mL.

What concentration are you trying to brew?

I would invest in a labmax kit if I were you they are inexpensive and take some of the guesswork out of the equation. As @Homebrew Homeboy stated cyp isn't as difficult as people portray it. As long as you keep it at or below 250mg/ml you should be fine at 1/19. If you wait to pin it and get a labmax kit you can still test it to see what hormone you have.

Used 10 grams of testosterone cypionate poured it in warm oil and before i could do anything else or stir it completely dissolved is that good or bad i thought test cyp is the hardest thing to DISSOLVE is that a bad sign maybe my Raws are not what the supplier says
Read the bible
it will guide you through uncertainty and fear.

Seriously
read the bible
@XKawN homebrewing bible

testosterone CYPIONATE, CRASHED:
I would add 1.8ml bb and 18.2ml oil and reheat. Go from there. You won't need any more ba.

If it was me I'd draw out the crashed gear, add a few ml of bb or eo, heat to 250 for a few minutes and refilter. Should do the trick. You can just put it to the side if you want and do it together with your next brew if you don't need it right now. I woukd be using bb if I was brewing cyp with gso.

Wholy dog shit. 6% ba. That's gonna have a bite. Never worked with it, but guaicol is the super solvent.
But the guaicol is a solvent. The ba is for sterility. Your not trading one for the other. Just adding too much benzyl alcohol unnecessarily. If you couldn't get your active ingredient to hold with those ratios then you most likely will need the guaic. If not, your other option is lowering the amount of active ingredient per ml.

---
TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE, RECIPE:

Heres what I got using a steroid calculator. 25g powder, 59.75ml oil, 1ml ba, 18ml bb

---
-------
TESTOSTERONE, ENANTHATE VS CYPIONATE:

Here's an even better idea. Brew enanthate.

Dont brew cyp. Brew test e. Cyp crashes alot but e is one of the easiest compounds to brew.

---
XKawN homebrewing bible

And don't forget to thank @XKawN for writing said bible (and @master.on for compiling it lol)

What the hell are you on about? His gear didn't crash, and what you quoted has no context in his situation. Cyp only crashes when trying to brew too high of a concentration, which is a pointless thing to do anyways. At or below 250mg/mL it is easy as anything else. The difficulty of Cyp is overplayed, and his question was about how easily it suspended in the oil....