Test, Deca, Masteron cycle

Masteron is a DHT analog AAS and does NOT limit water retention bc "it antagonizes the effects of E-2" as some have stated here and elsewhere. This notion is concocted bro science derived from studies on patients with breast CA in the1970's when hormonal receptor technology had not yet been perfected.

Consequently bc your already using one DHT analog (Oxanadrolone) Masteron would be of limited benefit especially at such a low dose, IMO

interesting, can you elaborate a bit on your theories of how masteron relates with estrogen in the body ?

basically I'm wondering if I am doing ok on a no-AI protocol of test and masteron, could dropping the masteron cause me to need an AI at the same test dose as before?

interesting, can you elaborate a bit on your theories of how masteron relates with estrogen in the body ?

Im not referring to a theory at all. Back in the 1970s before the development of hormone receptor technology it was noted female breast CA patients fared better than controls when Masteril was used. Why? Well it the responsible mechanism was thought to be Mesteron's ability to bind and antagonize the E-2 receptor. After all that must be the ONLY receptors in female breast tissue, right? NOT

All that made sense then BUT now it's well known female breast tissue has MANY hormonal ligands including E-2, TT AND DHT receptors.

Moreover its also been established there's a dichotomy of sorts in the forms of hormonal therapy which may be used to "treat" breast CA. One can either bind /antagonize the E-2 foci, bind an agonist to the TT or DHT receptor or a combination of the two.

Having said that, E-2 antagonists therapy has been proven more effective than TT agonism treatment, overall.

Sorry about the digression, so the bottom line is THE REASON BREAST CA PATIENTS IMPROVED ON MASTERON was it's agonist effect on the TT/DHT receptor, rather than it acting as an E-2 antagonist.

The latter is why some "bros" claim Masteron antagonizes the effects of E-2, lowering the need for AI's or SERMS.

Retrospectively it seems the researches in the 1970s completely ignored the more likely cause Masteron was benefical in breast CA patients, because androgenic side effects were a trite occurance in these patients and also the number one reason "AAS therapy" (w TT, Nandrolone, or Master) was discontinued.

regs
jim

Last edited:
We are suppose to be nice to the new guys but then you read shit like this!

Yet some say I'm arrogant, lol!

Oh I know there is a certain degree of truth to that, however if more members were as committed to busting the balls of UGL as I know I am, the number of mates getting F...ed would be dramatically reduced, IMO

Yet some say I'm arrogant, lol!

Oh I know there is a certain degree of truth to that, however if more members were as committed to busting the balls of UGL as I know I am, the number of mates getting F...ed would be dramatically reduced, IMO

I think you do a great job Doc. Im always learning something new from your posts. Don't change that just because you hurt some feelings every now and then.

I think deca is overrated. So is masteron. But being a powerlifter I can see the benefit.

I would pick any 2 of those compounds and just increase them. Go 50-100 anavar also.

Both? haha it's mild

I like winny way better for cutting, but OP powerlifts so that would suck hard on the knees and elbows.