Test E / Primo E Ratio

KitaGains

About 2 months in running 300mg test e and 200mg primo e every 3 days.

No AI or SERMS were taken within 3 weeks of this lab result.

I started taking 20mg Tamoxifen EOD because I feel the gyno symptoms, i've had surgery before as well so it's crazy this low ass E2 is still trying to develop gyno.

I need to get my progesterone leveled too but will introduce P5P based on what that is.

Should I introduce .5mg adex EOD or would that potentially crash my E2?

1727913697426.webp

Any advice or recommendations are appreciated.

Thank you.

I would think you would want to take the Tamox ED for blood lvls to stay consistent, half in the morning and half in the evening (since it has ~12 hr half life). It works great for gyno. As far as your E2 goes I take Aromasin 12.5mg EOD or you could take Adex which I don't have experience with, maybe others can chime in.

Could just be in your head. I just doubt you're getting gyno with an e2 that low and test/primo aren't screwing up your progesterone. P5p will be a waste regardless. Puffy nipples can be normal on cycle and not gyno. What do you feel that leads you to believe it's gyno? And consider raloxifene over tamoxifen. Your proposed dose of arimidex is pretty high

Your E2 levels look good, I would not add any AI.

Which symptoms do you have? Are you sure you are not just panicking?
I’ve had surgery before so I’m pretty sure it’s the symptoms and not fear. Felt exactly how it did the first time it developed. Been like 6 years since first surgery and this is the first time I’ve cycled more than 300mg test a week since.

I can't understand how it's possible to have gyno symptoms with an e2 of 38. Also, i've seen many people who remove gyno to let e2 go high, since they don't care about it unless other symptoms like acne, bloat etc occur. I'd suggest to check prolactin and progesterone and if they're in range then i believe it's in your head.

I can't understand how it's possible to have gyno symptoms with an e2 of 38. Also, i've seen many people who remove gyno to let e2 go high, since they don't care about it unless other symptoms like acne, bloat etc occur. I'd suggest to check prolactin and progesterone and if they're in range then i believe it's in your head.
Will do, I’ve started lactating again at these levels so it’s definitely not in my head. Thanks.

Will do, I’ve started lactating again at these levels so it’s definitely not in my head. Thanks.
Seen to always get gyno symptoms at acting over trt even with dht's added. Prolactin and such have been in range. So, I understand. I will prob everyday get the surgery. Have had sought gunk since high school. Only noticeable to me really, but the tenderness is problematic.

Back