• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

**Test E, Tren E and A-Bombs** Creepy!

preworkout1984

So i couldn't figure out how to delete my other thread, so i'll start a new one (My bad)
Once i start i'm going to make a log and stay thorough with it (need to be accountable)

6th Cycle (3 with tren a)
32 years young
180 (going for 200lb and lean,hopefully)

1-16. 250 mg Test E – Mon, Fri (400 week) This will go up as cycle go's
1-14. 200 mg tren E - Mon, Wed, Fri (500 week) This will go up after i find my tolerance
1- 4. 50mg anadrol ED Going to 75-100mg 3rd week in depending how i feel and such
1-16. 12.5 aromasin EOD
1-16 HCG 500ius every 5th day
Liver support & my daily vitamins

pct
1 – 4 caber 0.5 ed
clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

* Side note: I've heard of guys using anadrol at the end of the cycle as well, anyone else do that?

Very cool. You experience good gains on it? I did dbol last cycle and didn't do anything for me, checked out from a lab to that's why I'm going for adrol

So how much did you weigh before your 6 cycles?
About 140. But to be fair, that was 11 years ago. This would be my 2nd, consistent cycle (which I've gained and maintained a solid 20lb of muscle) I didn't know anything when I was younger but now I'm more aware and more knowledgeable. And smarter

About 140. But to be fair, that was 11 years ago. This would be my 2nd, consistent cycle (which I've gained and maintained a solid 20lb of muscle) I didn't know anything when I was younger but now I'm more aware and more knowledgeable. And smarter

Well if you've had 11 years to get more knowledgeable I would think you would have been able to get to 180 without a 5th cycle. I'm about the same age as you and I put on 40 lbs naturally.

So I after waiting on my HGC it's finally here! Think I'm going to start the first of April. That would put me into summer at the peak of this cycle!

Should be looking good!

I didn't realize anyone even went anywhere near naps anymore.

You put 200mg tren m/w/f but then put 500mg per week. Which are you doing?

So day 2 in the books!

I'm honestly excited I only am pinning twice a week as my previous two cycles I was five days a week and let me tell you that ends up being real shitty, you almost want to give up half way through.

Needless to say, much better. Morning weight was 177 so I will way myself on morning of day 8. Killed legs today and nothing yesterday cod that's my day with the kids.

I will though tomorrow find out exactly what my current prs are that way I can accurately track progress for bench,squat and dead and chest press

Subbed for the gains bro! Just may want to take into consideration getting pharma ai and pct next time as they are 2 things that definitely need to work lol