Test is test = bullshit?

Yes, with slin pins. Can't complain.
Ok. Was asking cuz someone was telling me that pinning once a day wasn't enough and twice a day was necessary with test P. When I brought up half-life hours that I've found for test P including the plotter they maintained their position arguing that active life and half life are different and anecdotal feels are what's important and I'm like ... huh?

I'm not sure I think pinning 2x/day is necessary for test p and it sounds like y'all don't either

I can see TNE and multiple daily pins but that's on another controversial thread

Ok. Was asking cuz someone was telling me that pinning once a day wasn't enough and twice a day was necessary with test P. When I brought up half-life hours that I've found for test P including the plotter they maintained their position arguing that active life and half life are different and anecdotal feels are what's important and I'm like ... huh?

I'm not sure I think pinning 2x/day is necessary for test p and it sounds like y'all don't either

I can see TNE and multiple daily pins but that's on another controversial thread
Yea not necessary. Once a day should be fine

Back