Test is test = bullshit?

Given enough time, test is test. Longer the ester smoother the ride
Question on this, Many have reported using Sustanon has better mental effects. Energy and libido and drive. I assumed it was because of the proprianate and fast acting nature of it. Thoughts on this?

Question on this, Many have reported using Sustanon has better mental effects. Energy and libido and drive. I assumed it was because of the proprianate and fast acting nature of it. Thoughts on this?
Faster esters have higher peaks and deeper valleys. This can contribute to the "mental" effects.

Doesn't look that bad to me.

Lets be honest here, I don't take test only for building muscle, i also want to feel good on it. So propionate is worth a try for me for sure.

View attachment 286868
View attachment 286869
View attachment 286870
I’m a huge fan of Dan the bodybuilder in Thailand. I’ve been listening to him for a couple years now. He kinda just tells it how it is. Don’t agree with everything he says but when it comes down to what are the big guys taking he’s pretty genuine. Your not turning pro on a gram of test.. lok

Test is test

The only difference is the ester weight impacting how much testosterone you'll actually be receiving.

You'll get more actual test with prop vs enenathate, but you could also just adjust your enanthate dosage to account for the larger ester weight to achieve the same true testosterone dosage, plus I'd rather not have to jab ED or EOD like you would with prop. 2x a week is preferred which is why I like enanthate

I'm only 6.5 months into TRT but I tried this new batch of sustanon (I've never tried sustanon before) because I wanted to see if I got pip from it. I could "feel" it kick in really fast. Caught me by surprise. I love that feeling. Now I'm back to my old ways (lol). When I first started I somehow ended up with proprionate and was stacking it with cypionate. Looking forward to my TNE delivery

I'm only 6.5 months into TRT but I tried this new batch of sustanon (I've never tried sustanon before) because I wanted to see if I got pip from it. I could "feel" it kick in really fast. Caught me by surprise. I love that feeling. Now I'm back to my old ways (lol). When I first started I somehow ended up with proprionate and was stacking it with cypionate. Looking forward to my TNE delivery

LOL, you just had to pin the free vial of Prop you get with Dragon orders, didn't you :)

Test is test

The only difference is the ester weight impacting how much testosterone you'll actually be receiving.

You'll get more actual test with prop vs enenathate, but you could also just adjust your enanthate dosage to account for the larger ester weight to achieve the same true testosterone dosage, plus I'd rather not have to jab ED or EOD like you would with prop. 2x a week is preferred which is why I like enanthate
Agree

Hormone per 100mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

LOL, you just had to pin the free vial of Prop you get with Dragon orders, didn't you :)
Idk dragon. It was one of the Chinese vendors. Their domestic at the time was out of cypionate and enanthate. I didn't recognize sustanon at the time or I woulda got that. They had proprionate though. So me thinking I was smart I was stacking it on top of the pharma cypionate as a total newb I'm still a (newb). Then I was chasing the "high" of the test injections and was real inconsistent. Made me feel "beast mode"

Idk dragon. It was one of the Chinese vendors. Their domestic at the time was out of cypionate and enanthate. I didn't recognize sustanon at the time or I woulda got that. They had proprionate though. So me thinking I was smart I was stacking it on top of the pharma cypionate as a total newb I'm still a (newb). Then I was chasing the "high" of the test injections and was real inconsistent. Made me feel "beast mode"

Ah ok. Dragon Pharma (which I really like, though it's not particularly popular here, though they are a MESA supporter) gives away a bottle of Prop with every order, so other forums have tons of "what do I do with this?" questions from many first timers who just bought their first vial of Cyp.

Agree

Hormone per 100mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg
I’ve seen this quite a few times but…

Does anyone actually follow this in terms of “weekly dose”

Like, is anyone injecting 500 mgs of test e and saying they’re on 350 mgs a week ? Genuinely curious ??

once the ester has stabilized and you have settled on a weekly total dose

does it matter what you use no.

I heard masteron comes with good "feels"

Better than yours and most of forum warriors that's for sure.
computer nerd GIF by South Park

Sponsors

Latest posts