Test/mast/primo

Carlo84

Coming off a 2 week vacation/deload
Looking too run 100 test e 100 Masteron e and 100 primo EOD.
5”8 200LBS 12% BF 38yo
Thoughts?

Have you done blood work on 350mg test e per week? It takes a while to dial in primo so you don't crash your e2. I like running masteron 2-3x my testosterone dose. 350 test I'd run 700 masteron. 700 primo on 350 test will invert your penis and make you gay

One thing to be weary of which may have me postponing the use of masteron completely is that in the course of the last month my face has started looking quite a bit older. I think vigor is Steve did a podcast about that a while back mega dosing masteron and having a face that looks like an oxidized ball sack... I know what he means now I may be swapping over to boldenone

I use primo and mast together. No issues. That being said, for solely size gain, I agree with what others have said and I’d go as much test as you can handle without sides or bad bloodwork and fill in the rest with primo. If you don’t need more mg, just go all test and an ai. I do like throwing a little mast in my cycles for libido.

So you mean 450 test/ 450 primo/ 450 mast per week? If you haven't previous experience with these compounds to know how they affect your e2 i wouldn't advice to run this ratio. Personally it would nuke my e2.

Sponsors