Test prop for trt?

jpmining85

Whats up everyone, so im currently on trt 240mg a week test c.
I do daily injections and thinking about switching to test prop since im already doing the injections every day.

Also looking for less water retention.

Any reason i shouldn't switch to test prop? Was going to start at 30mg a day ?

I've used Prop a long time for TRT. 25mg/day. The original intent of using Prop was to try and more closely mimic the rhythm of natural Test production. Not really sure I actually did that, but I feel good. TT is kept in the 800's. Never had PIP with it, so I'm lucky.

Whats up everyone, so im currently on trt 240mg a week test c.
I do daily injections and thinking about switching to test prop since im already doing the injections every day.

Also looking for less water retention.

Any reason i shouldn't switch to test prop? Was going to start at 30mg a day ?
Is water retention really that big a deal at those doses? Really? This is probably classic over thinking. (Much like injecting Cyp daily)

long esters are sheeeiiit
Definitely switch to prop
Will give you a decent daily drop as opposed to unnatural consistently steady levels you get with c/e
Don’t forget that C will stay elevated for 2/3 weeks so you need to add the test p slowly
Something like 10mg week 1 20mg week2 and 30mg starting week 3
GL

Last edited:
long esters are sheeeiiit
Definitely switch to prop
Will give you a decent daily drop as opposed to unnatural consistently steady levels you get with c/e
Don’t forget that C will stay elevated for 2/3 weeks so you need to add the test p slowly
Something like 10mg week 1 20mg week2 and 30mg starting week 3
GL
Thanks man!

I’d be willing to bet a long ester daily will have less water retention due to more stable levels. Also cheaper and less oil volume.

I think the myth of long esters cause long bloating comes from the context at which they were used in.

For example, typically guys use prop in contest prep so they can pull it 2 weeks from show and tank their e2, giving a very dry look. Also, during a cut generally people with be better with diet and be leaner so they will hold less water.

On the other hand, long esters are typically during growth phases, where the user might loosen up on diet and put on a bit more bodyfat, causing bloating. They will also likely run their e2 higher, again causing more bloating.
There’s also a chance they are pining 1-2 times only per week, causing large hormonal fluctuations which will cause water retention.

If I were you I would just continue to use long esters daily

Last edited:
Back