Test U (castor oil) TRT advice

lukiss96

Sup crew, I need some advice. I have been using TU with sesame oil for quite a long time and I have always injected once per week. Usually for my cruise.

Right now I'm dropping down to a TRT dose of about 125-150mg, I accidently picked up some test u with castor oil instead of my usual. So now, I have to adjust my frequency of injections.

My question is, should I stick to the same injection frequency or move it to every 10 days or even every 2 weeks?

I'm quite sensitive to estrogen and require an AI even on trt amounts. I'm worried about T levels being too stable and almost at peak all the time to cause me more issues than I already encounter.

I'd like to hear from guys who use TU for their trt protocol. Thanks.

I would opt to stick to the same 1x week schedule, since you will have the same peak levels as with sesame oil, the only thing changing would be the amount of time to reach said levels. API is the same.

I would opt to stick to the same 1x week schedule, since you will have the same peak levels as with sesame oil, the only thing changing would be the amount of time to reach said levels. API is the same.
Thanks, I guess so. What is api?