Test U (castor oil) TRT advice

lukiss96

Sup crew, I need some advice. I have been using TU with sesame oil for quite a long time and I have always injected once per week. Usually for my cruise.

Right now I'm dropping down to a TRT dose of about 125-150mg, I accidently picked up some test u with castor oil instead of my usual. So now, I have to adjust my frequency of injections.

My question is, should I stick to the same injection frequency or move it to every 10 days or even every 2 weeks?

I'm quite sensitive to estrogen and require an AI even on trt amounts. I'm worried about T levels being too stable and almost at peak all the time to cause me more issues than I already encounter.

I'd like to hear from guys who use TU for their trt protocol. Thanks.

I would opt to stick to the same 1x week schedule, since you will have the same peak levels as with sesame oil, the only thing changing would be the amount of time to reach said levels. API is the same.

Sup crew, I need some advice. I have been using TU with sesame oil for quite a long time and I have always injected once per week. Usually for my cruise.

Right now I'm dropping down to a TRT dose of about 125-150mg, I accidently picked up some test u with castor oil instead of my usual. So now, I have to adjust my frequency of injections.

My question is, should I stick to the same injection frequency or move it to every 10 days or even every 2 weeks?

I'm quite sensitive to estrogen and require an AI even on trt amounts. I'm worried about T levels being too stable and almost at peak all the time to cause me more issues than I already encounter.

ChatGPT's response to you when you posted their thread was pretty good.

You shouldn't need an Ai on trt. Most of the time the need for an Ai on trt means the dose is too high.

Kudos for choosing to come down to trt levels! I know the process of doing so isn't easy.

You shouldn't need an Ai on trt. Most of the time the need for an Ai on trt means the dose is too high.

Kudos for choosing to come down to trt levels! I know the process of doing so isn't easy.
Hey man, I appreciate it. We have chatted and discussed in the past, always my pleasure. You're strong person as I remember you was able to successfully come off and fight that desire to jump on steroids again.

You're right it's a bit of a high dose for me and my real trt would be closer to 100mg/week where I would feel fine and replace my natural T levels. But I also can't sacrifice this much, I'd rather drop down to 150mg/week and keep the happy medium to stay a bit enhanced. Rather than dropping to 100-125mg/week and risk increasing my dose back up to 400-500mg or something. Thanks.

Was doing Test U weekly, then biweekly and am now also at every three weeks. Am traveling a lot, so this suits me very well. Pretty stable results too...

375 mg Every three weeks.

TU in castor oil truly has a long half life.

If your desire is to stay on true TRT, I can really recommend such a regime. I almost forget I am taking testosterone because of the infrequent injections. I'd say injecting test u in castor oil once a month is the same as injecting test cap/enanthate every 5-7days.