Testo + Anavar + Proviron

mikelaurey84

Hi to all,

since recently it seems that my sex drive is lowered, I was thinking to add proviron to my current cycle.

Currently, I'm taking:
testo E 250 mg/week
30 mg of Oxandrolone in the morning

I was planning to add 25 mg of proviron per day because my SHBG is still high and my Free testosterone is low while my total teststerone is pretty high ( 12ng/ml).

The problem is that I've read that proviron lowers the HDL and mine is already lowered because of oxandrolone.
I'm taking TUDCA, NAC, Q10 and Red yeast rice for the cholesterol, but I still have to check the blood tests for lipids to see if this is working fine.

Is still safe to add proviron to my base cycle?

Your sex drive is low ON CYCLE and the proposed solution is more drugs without giving us any more info on your actual numbers including estrogen and related hormones?

You can get your free T help from the cheap-AF boron supplement.

I gave no information since the values are almost ok:

Estradiol 23.12 pg/ml
Prolactine 10.86 ng/ml
Fsh and LH obviously zero
SHBG 72 nmol/l
Testosterone 12 ng/ml
Free T 25 pg/ml

I'm already taking boron since january.

Sex drive with ED symptoms or just no drive?
Maybe a short ester test like prop. See if that has an effect.
If you are having erection problems maybe a pde5 inhibitor plus the test increase will hopefully help

Last edited:
I gave no information since the values are almost ok:

Estradiol 23.12 pg/ml
Prolactine 10.86 ng/ml
Fsh and LH obviously zero
SHBG 72 nmol/l
Testosterone 12 ng/ml
Free T 25 pg/ml

I'm already taking boron since january.
your total testosterone seems a little low for the amount you are doing, you may be a person who just responds to the drug in this way or there may be problems with your products .... however given your shbg and your free testosterone I would act by increasing a little testosterone dose until you reach the high range of free testosterone, you could try 350mg testosterone and drop anavar and re-test after 4 weeks, I would probably also do a complete thyroid panel that shbg so high considering also the anavar could hide something else.

Thank you for your answers! I have no erection problems, just low libido.

I'm not using anavar anymore. I'm just using 250mg of testo per week and 500UIx2 of hcg.

But still very low libido.

I'm taking 1/4 aromasin just to decrease the estradiol a little bit, but this not solved the problem.

I heard lot of guys saying the hcg boosts their libido, but for me it doesn't work.

Back