Testosterone Minimum Stash

That food noise comment that dude made literally made me laugh out loud. Seriously the miles these people go to justify stuffing their face really is astonishing. It's literally like someone who is brainwashed.

Few things more irritating than someone deeply ignorant holding it up like a badge of honor.

No one's claiming personal choices of what to eat don't factor into fitness, but the idea that, for instance, someone who's thin but a complete loser avoids being overweight through superior willpower, and not a difference in biological driven appetite is retarded.

They may not have the discipline to accomplish anything at all in life, but when in to their diet they're in full control, right?

This clown can understand injecting gear can impact biological sex drive, too much tren can cause behavior that the individual would never engage in otherwise, some bodybuilders struggle to eat enough. calories for their goals because their biology simply won't allow it, but the concept appetite can dysfunction and have a powerful impact on behavior, a continuous pressure to eat beyond calorie requirements completely escapes him.

It's because he doesn't experience it, and one of the few qualities he desperately hangs on to, attributing it to his superior willpower, so he doesn't feel like a complete loser.

If they're just all pigs who enjoy gluttony and pleasure from food, why wouldn't they just keep eating? Why does reducing the biological drive to eat make a difference?

Last edited:
Few things more irritating than someone deeply ignorant holding it up like a badge of honor.

No one's claiming personal choices of what to eat don't factor into fitness, but the idea that, for instance, someone who's thin but a complete loser avoids being overweight through superior willpower, and not a difference in biological driven appetite is retarded.

They may not have the discipline to accomplish anything at all in life, but when in to their diet they're in full control, right?

This clown can understand injecting gear can impact biological sex drive, too much tren can cause behavior that the individual would never engage in otherwise, some bodybuilders struggle to eat enough. calories for their goals because their biology simply won't allow it, but the concept appetite can dysfunction and have a powerful impact on behavior, a continuous pressure to eat beyond calorie requirements completely escapes him.

It's because he doesn't experience it, and one of the few qualities he desperately hangs on to, attributing it to his superior willpower, so he doesn't feel like a complete loser.

If they're just all pigs who enjoy gluttony and pleasure from food, why wouldn't they just keep eating? Why does reducing the biological drive to eat make a difference?
Quick question, do you have diagnosis of this condition or anything to prove anyone has been diagnosed by doctors about this. I don’t even know how do people get diagnosed of having too much appetite.

Don’t be butthurt on what I am about to say again. I also have problems over eating hence I gain too much fat when bulking, thus, the vicious cycle of cutting and bulking.

However, I recognize the problem is on my end, I will overeat if its high calorie junks full of fat or sugar, but when I try to overeat clean food like oats, rice, chicken breast and veggies I give up around my maintenance because its not as yummy as ice cream or burgers.

Sure, there are other issues causing people to eat more but if they switch their food choices this will be easily avoided. Again, try eating 7k calories of broccoli and cod, then do pizza and deep fried chicken.

It’s not about being weak or strong, it is about consciously making the wrong choice and justifying it. I know this is not the what most fatties want to hear but it is the reality, there are lots of natural people who are lean and I bet most of them don’t eat like crap and have their nutrition down.