Thailand Cypionax legit?

Kimmuay

I found these around asok and nana pharmacy.

I injected twice already and have a well being feeling and can better focus that might be just my imagination.

The liquid is not very thick compare to bayer test E and was very easy to draw and inject.

what you guys think its legit or fake?

Attachments

• IMG_3538.jpeg
    IMG_3538.jpeg
    872.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3539.jpeg
    IMG_3539.jpeg
    870 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3540.jpeg
    IMG_3540.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
if the pharmacy has products on display they tend to be legit, the stuff that will get them into trouble is normally stored offsite and fetched when needed.

if the pharmacy has products on display they tend to be legit, the stuff that will get them into trouble is normally stored offsite and fetched when needed.
it was at the front but the testosteron cypionax is liquid like water compare to bayern testosterone E

it was at the front but the testosteron cypionax is liquid like water compare to bayern testosterone E
and haven't bought a box of Cypionax since the early 2000s can't remeber much about it to be honest. thanks to google translate u can probably email the Thai manufacturer and get a reply on legitimacy.

I injected twice already and have a well being feeling and can better focus that might be just my imagination.

The liquid is not very thick compare to bayer test E and was very easy to draw and inject.

Look sweet <3 Surely one of the best test, incluted for TRT.
What do you plan with it ?
Look legit to me (box and vials)

Look sweet <3 Surely one of the best test, incluted for TRT.
What do you plan with it ?
Look legit to me (box and vials)
plan is 600mg a week for my second cycle with Dbol 4 week and 8 week anavar.

Originaly had planned to run Primabolan but can´t find it here in thailand.

plan is 600mg a week for my second cycle with Dbol 4 week and 8 week anavar.

Originaly had planned to run Primabolan but can´t find it here in thailand.
If my memorie are in in Thaï a laboratory who produces Anavar 2.5mg made Methenolone too. It's not available today ?

You know with 200mg / week you have a test level at about 1000 to 1300ng.

Enjoy your cycle

Where do you get it in Thai?

Where do you get it from a pharmacy around asok and nana?
What is the name of pharmacy?