ThaiPharmaWholesale.com

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ThaiPharmaWholesale, Jun 26, 2013.

1. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Yes to all the shit you said. I'm tired of reading all these fucking boring long winded posts. Between you and Thai you could put the entire fucking Meso membership to sleep with your empty yet full of nothing posts.
    Something's up. Stick the fucking Blue Hearts up your ass and have That guy come over and grab himself a dbol enema as well. Fuck both you boring fucking lames.

2. skofan

skofan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

fair enough, i cant prove that im not affiliated.
    and id rather have a wank and some lunch than this discussion. so bai bai!

3. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

There are people here...vets and new members, that have more than one account/handle. I'm convinced of it. If I need to show Millard proof I will.
    Fuck you if we've been cool and you've been one of the shady motherfuckers I'm talking about. We're just as cool as Z and I am if you've done what I'm accusing some of doing, I'll out you and follow you around the boards until you've gotta suck dick to post.
    Then the only spot you'll be able to get over is the gym and you'll get your weak ass handled.

4. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Whatever the fuck that means....if you're overseas, hopefully people will see what I'm talking about.

5. skofan

ok, so i guess we're doing this.
    feel free to have millard confirm that ive only ever logged on from two locations, and that those two locations have never been used to acces any other accounts. you have my blessing.
    ill pm you the rest since there's something private in it.

ThaiPharmaWholesale likes this.
  6. Ben,
    Ill "try" keep it short but bare in mind your posts don't run short either and they not exactly few and far between.

You're having a go at us as a source with absolutely zero backing to prove any of your claims and if you have backing I invite you now to post it up?

You are accusing us and someone we merely supplied samples (which is common practice in this game) as being part of some "major steroid conspiracy to rob meso of its members" or something of the like. We are in no way affiliated with any other company besides those whom we supply none of which to my knowledge have ever posted on meso as a source or even a user. And we definitely have no affiliation with any members including skofan.

I agree some members have double accounts and have witnessed that in my short time here even and maybe Millard is the best man to call for the sniffer dog task if this is even possible to track. It is something that should be exposed and something that TPW has not partaken in. Note how our thread is arguably the only shill free source thread?

Again I have no idea why you have decided to target us. We posted our profile on here in all honesty and supplied a sample to a member or 2 as good practice. No shills no bad site affiliation, no spamming, not a single PM sent unless it was a reply.... NOTHING. We have sent out, our products are the real deal and we know this game back to front. Whether you choose to believe that or not is your prerogative but bashing us without any proof to back up any of your claims is bullshit and completely "useless" as you have accused of others.

Also leave skofan out of this, as a European member of meso WE APPROACHED HIM to receive a sample in the most transparent way possible. He merely reported back wtf is so wrong with that? He has nothing to do with any of the senseless, unproven and derogatory bullshit. Target the fucking shills and bullshit sources and well done to you on that, but you've pinned us wrong and you can dig and pry as hard as you want and you will never get a shred of dirt on us. And that's the TRUTH!

PROVE it fucking otherwise don't just say it!

7. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Hey partner...I don't read any more than the first sentence of any post u make...if that. I'm serious and swear to God. Your long winded truths or lies are so far beyond what I'm trying to pick apart to try and make sense of or prove to be lies it's ridiculous.
    Listen to Stretch. Take care of business. If you're legit and all you say you are I don't stand a chance. I'm starting to think you're sweet on me and not just some dumb fucking kid thinking he could get over on some meatheads.
    Stupid lame fucks like you are why professionalmuscle and OLM are in existence. Pay the fee, sit back and watch the sheep fall in line and send you their lunch money.
    Your safer there, honestly. I know we've got some grownups here. If you or any other piece of shit took their money I'd do my best to get as close to you as I could...maybe a remailer or his kid or pet. I'm not playing.

8. Hmmm now why didn't we just go to those threads then, pay the measly fee and sit back, watch and self moderate away?? Because as I have openly stated and expressed they are bullshit and we do not want to be associated with bullshit... Meso is upstanding and transparent and you're right you don't have a chance. Standup supplier right here as we will continue to prove with nothing bad against us, anyone got anything to the contrary it ain't getting deleted off Meso so here is the proving ground.

BTW yes I am sweet for you, I get a hard on while reading your posts wishing I was the abused keyboard or smashed bitch beside you;)

9. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Meso is upstanding and transparent because of me and my people here. You've got time....go back about 18 months when I checked into this underground section.
    I'm certainly a bit full of myself, but I'm of the opinion I helped set the tone and decided where the bar was gonna be set for "sources" that are salivating to get this fucking money that is just hanging out of guys pockets for legit gear. If motherfuckers are gonna pass off bunk gear and take the meso members money that source is gonna have to sit back and sex talk them and stroke that couple hundred dollars out of them.
    There's not gonna be a crew like Z has led by rollie pollie Robbie reassuring us that all is good and then trying to recruit my homeboy kamala by pm trying to pay him off to keep him quiet and have him post some bullshit about how Z is all good.
    I've spent a lot of time running the cocksuckers out of here that thought they could run through meso like they do olm or IM and just start posting in the black. They bring their lame fucking salesmen/shills/plants. Fuck that. We know that old game. They're gonna have to come up with a new hustle cuz unless they're bringing their daughters and women, we're not biting on that shit.
    I'm getting fucking angry and want to post all the lame shills personal info and pics to show they're nothing like us. They have no interest in the lifestyle. They failed at telemarketing and trying to steal your money is the next step in their worthless attempt to achieve a respectable income. Bring your females....we'll work with you.
    You should listen to Stretch. Ignore me. If I start reading your fucking bullshit posts and go at you it's a wrap. You think you're so fucking smart and you play like your mickey mouse company is some big time fucking thing...

LET"S LAY IT OUT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. YOU AND I WILL GO AT IT AND THE LOSER WILL LEAVE MESO FOREVER.
    I WILL TRAVEL TO SOUTHEAST ASIA OR MODESTO CA. OR WHEREVER YOUR FAKE ASS IS LOCATED IF NEEDED TO WIN. I WILL ASS RAPE YOU AND YOUR PARENTS. I';LL TAKE YOUR PIGGY BANK AND GO TO JACK IN THE BOX ORTHE CENTER OF BEJING. YOU'RE A FUCKING LAME. I'M GOING TO TRY AND ID YOU AND THEN SNATCH YOU OUT OF YOUR BEDROOM WHILE YOUR ELDERLY PARENTS SLEEP. IF I FEEL COMFORTABLE, I'LL MOUNT YOUR MOTHER AND JACK OFF ON HER FACE....MOST LIKE BLODDYING HER LIPS FROM MY VIOLENT STROKES. YOUR DAD WOULD BE WISE TO PLAY DEAD.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  10. nano

nano Member

o_O

sometimes I think you guys must be really high or something...

ThaiPharmaWholesale likes this.
  11. :wank::drooling:

Well we ain't leaving big boy, nor are we responding to anymore of your bullshit. Please note that in regard to this instance biggerben69 is nothing but a flaming forum warrior with zero proof to back up any of his allegations against TPW. And we say it again on Meso, he never will;)

12. Ha ha I need what Bens on to keep up with this shit, fuuuuck me!!! [:eek:)]

13. euroking

euroking Junior Member

But you want too give it too ge te labs ore what the name is?

doesnt give any fucking sense

you are flaming all other sources and then praise 2-3 sources you are not a guy that have the right too flame sources you havnt tried ore have any proff that they are bad ore have quality issue you have your agenda nothing else

who the fuck are you too talk like that too people you dont even fucking know how they run their buisness

14. euroking

euroking Junior Member

and also i dont give a fuck who you are ben you should be mature and answer people with respect instead you are flaming everybody that come in here as a source but hercules getmlabs and naps are you praising as the best but the rest

oh they have mixed reviews and they are bad sources

you dont even have one fucking single proff of what you are talking about

you are vet because of your spamming posts there is no sence of what you are typing all the time i really think you have a borring life and nothing have to do in your free time after work

go out have same fun and think about how you are acting against people/sources you dont know anything off

15. Stretch

Stretch Member

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

lmfao already and he hasn't even responded yet.

16. euroking

euroking Junior Member

sorry tpw if i writed something you dont want too have here

you can contact admin if you want it removed/deleted

17. Stretch

Stretch Member

Things don't get removed here. That's written in stone brother.

18. zeno

zeno Member

You gotta love the internet.

19. euroking

euroking Junior Member

cant you read?

i give him MY permission that he can have my OWN post deleted if HE want!

but again i cant see anywhere that i asked you about it?

20. skofan

actually ek, the beauty of meso is that NOTHING! gets deleted (except for spam). you cant even have your own posts deleted, so if you fuck up, it stays with you forever. that makes people think before they talk, and makes meso better.