The Anabolic Store - Worldwide Distributor of Steroids

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by TheAnabolicStore, Jan 11, 2019.

1. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

These prices are sky high , more than any other source why would anyone buy this..

MindlessWork and tauras66 like this.
  2. MadBret

MadBret Member

Ferrari gear?

tauras66 likes this.
  3. MuscleFreak

MuscleFreak Member

no bro,it is rolls royce

MadBret, MindlessWork and tauras66 like this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

More like Ford Taurus just saying

MuscleFreak likes this.
  5. TheAnabolicStore

TheAnabolicStore Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

6. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Another solid bump. There you go “customers” that’s the latest.

Be sure to ask him how you can be removed from the email list. That’s fucked up that they retain your info for use later. Order with confidence.

They probably save an entire database of info. Shipping address, email, your handle here. None of that should ever be retained. Bad ideas all around.

I wonder if that could explain the total absence of any and all activity in this thread? I’ve been taunting for weeks now and no “customers” have chimed in.

Edit: Quit fucking around on this thread and use that effort to test some of your products. Posting testing results will get this fucker hopping. You want to do it your own bullshit way with minimal effort. Way to take pride in your business.

TonyTwoPosts, cochino and amtont like this.
  7. amtont

amtont Member

This thread is so fucking pathetic. I would be concerned for the "customers" but the last one to post was back in February and then you have to go all the way back to August lolol, so obviously not too many people are affected.

Testing products????? No way why do that when you can have discount codes that even with them the gear is still overpriced lol.

tauras66 and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  8. It is a ghost town in here. If he wants to bump his thread every 2 hours, i couldn't care less. Knock yourself out.

As long as he stays put in his thread and doesn't wander out again to waste server space with his inane observations in member threads, then it's all good.

tauras66, cochino and amtont like this.
  9. BigBaldBeardGuy

When the other threads get too busy I like to take a break and come in here where it’s nice, quiet and relaxing. It allows me to gather my thoughts and I feel refreshed.

The rest of you guys should find your own dead thread chill room. This one’s mine!

wickedbit, tauras66, cochino and 2 others like this.
  10. amtont

amtont Member

Fair enough lol. Him posting on Friday just fucked up my whole Sunday routine no Anabolic Store thread bump in the AM and no Last Dance on ESPN at night lol. Not sure what I am going to do .....

tauras66, cochino and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  11. cochino

cochino Member

I thought this fucker was gone weeks ago. @TheAnabolicStore why the fuck are you still here? I know because it's the only free board you can peddle your wares. Be honest and tell us how many sales you have made this week. Careful because I know the answer.:)

12. cochino

cochino Member

Yeah such bullshit him posting on threads outside of his own. Tbh I thought he disappeared because I haven't seen any of his bullshit posts in awhile.

13. TheAnabolicStore

14. BigBaldBeardGuy

Shamelessly bad

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  15. Silentlemon1011

Silentlemon1011 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That was fast

16. Silentlemon1011 and Kim like this.
  17. tauras66

tauras66 Member

Its like waking up without an alarm clock, @BigBaldBeardGuy just knows when to check in...

18. TheAnabolicStore

Yeah should be a sig instead ideally.

19. Onthebike

Onthebike Junior Member

If you're after a specific brand (which we all are) I'd be careful ordering from here. They have a habit of sending out alternatives.

Mdrock98 likes this.
  20. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Noted