Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

The Art of Anonymity

Discussion in 'Security, Privacy & Anonymity' started by pumpingiron22, Sep 14, 2014.

1. viking23

viking23 Member

Thanks for bumping this as well as taking the time to post it originally. I have lots of reading to do this weekend lol

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  2. vanda3

vanda3 Member

Great post.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  3. vanda3

vanda3 Member

I think Anonymity is important topic,
    I have been trying all week to find a way to receive money anonymously without using bitcoin because most do not have bitcoin and in Thailand i dont think they will let you use " No I.D. Pick up" at western union so i am looking into other methods like perfect money but they want you to upload photo ID and then there is webmoney but when i click on different tabs it turns into russian so I dont know what to use.
    i can make another PP account connected to another account or just use it normally because there is no way for anyone to know what the money was sent for anyway so I am now thinking on just to use western union normally and PP because it only shows money moving not what it was for so kind of a grey area.

4. vanda3

vanda3 Member

I am justing going to use my D.wallet , sticking with bitcoin