THE BEST GOD DAMN FILTER SETUP

1000006015.jpg1000006011.jpg

I found this in a thread and got inspired to swap my setup to this

It works. It works well. I'm telling you heat the oil up a bit and put 30lbs on this. Walk away. It will fill an entire 100ml vial up faster than caulking it. Idk why I didn't do this before but wow. This makes filtering a dream. I put this together on an extremely high caffine rush in the homedepo parking lot would run in and out grabbing the things I need and quickly just getting it together. I'm proud. Works.

View attachment 293646View attachment 293647

It works. It works well. I'm telling you heat the oil up a bit and put 30lbs on this. Walk away. It will fill an entire 100ml vial up faster than caulking it. Idk why I didn't do this before but wow. This makes filtering a dream. I put this together on an extremely high caffine rush in the homedepo parking lot would run in and out grabbing the things I need and quickly just getting it together. I'm proud. Works.
Nice! glad you like my idea. I was afraid 30lbs would blow out the filter but I'll give that a try next brew.

View attachment 293646View attachment 293647

Why? Why? Why?‍♂️

Looks amazing! I personally grab 10 pieces of small size rubber and tie them to each side of the syringe guard and attach them to a water bottle cap that's sitting on top of the depressor. Works like a charm and takes 10 seconds to set up.
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-30 at 10.17.26 PM.jpeg

Looks amazing! I personally grab 10 pieces of small size rubber and tie them to each side of the syringe guard and attach them to a water bottle cap that's sitting on top of the depressor. Works like a charm and takes 10 seconds to set up.
View attachment 293921
That works too! Even more cheap though I don't see that rubber band adding alot of pressure that way. ....still smart! I love on the spot coming up with ideas so props from here. Very resourceful. Not everyone in this thread is like that and it shows! I come from decades of being poor and having to work with what we have. That simple thinking really shows your intelligence. I do suggest you build the box I made and try it. It's dead simple and works very well.

That works too! Even more cheap though I don't see that rubber band adding alot of pressure that way. ....still smart! I love on the spot coming up with ideas so props from here. Very resourceful. Not everyone in this thread is like that and it shows! I come from decades of being poor and having to work with what we have. That simple thinking really shows your intelligence. I do suggest you build the box I made and try it. It's dead simple and works very well.
I bet making that this was a hella fun, haha! It's definitely more practical than my solution, but in all honesty it's really not that slow! Each vial takes about 15 minutes I'd say, works for me because I don't homebrew; I either transfer stuff from ampules to vials or re-clean gear this way. I'd love to be able to build something similar to what you did! Major props brother.

Sponsors

Latest posts