the brew kit

Well a friend of mine got some test powders from next day and he is pleased. He didn't want to order Intl and pay remailer fees cause he didn't need alot. He asked me if I knew anyone that offered domestic service. Told him I only know of ppl and next day. He ordered on Thursday and received them today. Powder looks as it should and as I say he is happy. We will be sending samples to the analyzer also.

View attachment 86275 View attachment 86276 View attachment 86277 View attachment 86278 View attachment 86279 View attachment 86280 View attachment 86281 View attachment 86282 View attachment 86283 View attachment 86284 So this is what happens when you decide to to roll the dice even though all the warning signs were there. Lesson learned!
Listen to these guys that vet these sources, or end up with shit like this!!

To Meso members, I was contacted by a customer who informed me that there was some floaters in vials. It is hormone crystals.

@thebrewkit you spineless fuck. You sad sack of shit. Look at these pics again and tell me that the floater is crashing hormone. I want you to. I'd say your foolish posts would keep eroding your credibility but you've lost all of that a long time ago.

My pic is crashed, your floaters are what? Toenails? 20180305_203153.jpg

@thebrewkit you spineless fuck. You sad sack of shit. Look at these pics again and tell me that the floater is crashing hormone. I want you to. I'd say your foolish posts would keep eroding your credibility but you've lost all of that a long time ago.

My pic is crashed, your floaters are what? Toenails? View attachment 86384
You’ve got hormone, brewkit....I’d say a blow out filter or that crude that comes in unfiltered MCT!
Definitely not the story he came up with!

25tngu.jpg

:eek: A little fiberglass never hurt anyone
Carrier oil made the difference with that batch. I used a different brand of mct, all of the same ratios that I am used to using and it crashed. Only thing that was different was the mct. When heated and put back into oil it is actually painless.

I am not and have never been associated in any way with @thebrewkit as I previously told you guys it was a simple mix up. I had been reading a few threads and happened to see on his the issue with the amber vials. Having my products in amber vials also I wanted to post in my thread but forgot to switch over. That's all.

Initially I though it might help get my foot in the door so to speak if i kept quiet about the mistake. I thought being associated with a lab already here might not be a bad thing. This was my mistake not being accustomed to meso culture. I see now I should have done some homework. I'm sorry if I mislead anyone.

I am not and have never been associated in any way with @thebrewkit as I previously told you guys it was a simple mix up. I had been reading a few threads and happened to see on his the issue with the amber vials. Having my products in amber vials also I wanted to post in my thread but forgot to switch over. That's all.

Initially I though it might help get my foot in the door so to speak if i kept quiet about the mistake. I thought being associated with a lab already here might not be a bad thing. This was my mistake not being accustomed to meso culture. I see now I should have done some homework. I'm sorry if I mislead anyone.
Do you really think anyone believes this? What sad is how long it took you to come up with this just tell the truth your gear has floaters, your raws have hair and your security, sorry I forgot you dont have any security

Fuck you, you lying fuck. Get the fuck out. Let ALL of your bullshit threads die. “Im not brewkit” BULLSHIT. “Those are hormone crystals” BULLSHIT. Go infect someone else with your dirty ass gear and get fucked

I inspected my vials thoroughly and didn't find nothing. However, that is for sure not hormone crystals! Common sense tells that, it's not even the color of "crystal" lol. It was cheap I wasn't out on any cash figured I'd pull the trigger and now I'm sitting on this shit. Maybe if I filter the fuck out of it it'll be ok, or maybe I'll just send it all off to be tested! Fuck with sasquach atleast he is way more detailed with his ops.

@Millard Baker we have a source spamming another sources thread. Can we have this guy banned? It's been a while since the ban hammer came down, were having withdrawals!!

How did they make it past your filter
it can't
so either:

A. they use stupid dispensers to fill vials.
They can get dirty and unsterile.
They should use a pipette, most preferably a new sterile pipette every single day
thumbnail.asp

$47 for 200 units, $0.24/each sterile, individually packed
10mL Plastic Serological Pipettes - 345mm - Orange Striped Color Coded

For drawing, they can use a pipette-pump and at least rinse it with alcohol
ihwx.20db9e28-3e0f-4a1a-9764-1a89a335654c.348.348.jpg

B. Debris falls in the media bottle after filtering
they should at least work with their hands (with gloves) in a plastic bag, wipe it with some alcohol, and you can add some wire frame to hold shape.

atmosbag.jpg

18111-10007195.jpg

best to make your own glovebox
348661584-DSCF5090.jpg

First success with both grain and monotub! - Mushroom Cultivation - Shroomery Message Board

Again, at least wipe the box inside with alcohol.

C. They ain't filtering shit and you're on your own.

it can't
so either:

A. they use stupid dispensers to fill vials.
They can get dirty and unsterile.
They should use a pipette, most preferably a new sterile pipette every single day
thumbnail.asp

$47 for 200 units, $0.24/each sterile, individually packed
10mL Plastic Serological Pipettes - 345mm - Orange Striped Color Coded

For drawing, they can use a pipette-pump and at least rinse it with alcohol
ihwx.20db9e28-3e0f-4a1a-9764-1a89a335654c.348.348.jpg

B. Debris falls in the media bottle after filtering
they should at least work with their hands (with gloves) in a plastic bag, wipe it with some alcohol, and you can add some wire frame to hold shape.

atmosbag.jpg

18111-10007195.jpg

best to make your own glovebox
348661584-DSCF5090.jpg

First success with both grain and monotub! - Mushroom Cultivation - Shroomery Message Board

Again, at least wipe the box inside with alcohol.

C. They ain't filtering shit and you're on your own.

I liked that post just on effort alone.