the brew kit

Hey Meso members, as I stated, I don't read any posts in my thread. So I don't know whats being said. All I do is take orders and deliver in a timely manner of 2 to 3 days after payment is received.
I accept Bitcoin & WU.
If your payment is received by 2pm est. it will ship same day Mon - Fri. After 2pm est. will ship next day., All first time customers will receive a bonus gift with their orders, and as always, repeat customers get a great discount along with freebies. For a complete list, email:
NDAnabolics@protonmail.com
Injectables are in MCT or GSO oil with flip tops and professional labels. Orals are size 0 capsules 50ct. and come in pill bottles, security lids and labels. Also, raws are available in 5g & 10g increments at great prices!
Here's a few pics of my products. All oils are filtered through a Nalgene complete filter system. Vials are sterilized and rubber stoppers are wiped with alcohol prep pads before inserting into vials. Orals are mixed with cornstarch as a filler and properly dosed. Raws are double ziplock baggies with labels. Thanks, and looking forward to providing Meso members with the best service, prices and quality available!downloadfile-17.jpg downloadfile-28.jpg downloadfile-27.jpg downloadfile-19.jpg downloadfile-14.jpg downloadfile-21.jpg

This guy is full of crap. How can he expect anyone to believe that he doesn't read his thread but still knows when to mention to us that he doesn't read it only when we start talking shit about the practices of this sloppy ass lab.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

This guy is a joke

If you don't read your own thread then why the fuck are you here? If you don't read it then you wont mind if we spam the fuck out of it with tattooed assholes?

Hey Meso members, I posted in North 44 's thread that we have no affiliation. I wouldn't have even known something like this happened unless a member sent me a pm about it, because I don't read posts in my thread.

Want to let members who need gear know
that I am fully stocked with raws. They are available in 5g, 10g increments. So you can have just enough for your cycles without having to purchase larger quantities, pay a $50 shipping charge, wait 2 to 3 weeks, and chancing the pack making it through customs. For a complete list of Injectables, orals and raws, email:
for an auto- list. Thanks.

You sound like a broken record!!! Stfu and address the important stuff!
What’s that shit in your vials?
How’d it make it through a .22 filter?
We all know it’s not hormone from low heat!

Hey Meso members, I posted in North 44 's thread that we have no affiliation. I wouldn't have even known something like this happened unless a member sent me a pm about it, because I don't read posts in my thread.

Want to let members who need gear know
that I am fully stocked with raws. They are available in 5g, 10g increments. So you can have just enough for your cycles without having to purchase larger quantities, pay a $50 shipping charge, wait 2 to 3 weeks, and chancing the pack making it through customs. For a complete list of Injectables, orals and raws, email:
for an auto- list. Thanks.
yeah yeah that's what they all say :rolleyes:

Now in stock!
Dbol - 25mg x 50ct.
View attachment 86526

tenor.gif

This will be happening on the daily from now on until this thread is dead. List of screw ups that are ignored by @thebrewkit will be updated as time goes on.

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE********

Yo I'm gonna be completely honest. For the prices I decided to give this lab a go, for the finished Tren at $30 a vial. I placed a small order and got some Tren E.

There are no floaters in these vials, or any contamination that I can see. I inspected them with a flash light...
But obviously that does not screen them for microbial contamination.
I also will not be running this Tren for a few months. I was preparing my cycle, and I won't have much to report on with it at least for a few months again because this is for a future blast.
And believe me if I get an infection this board will be the first to hear about it.

I cannot speak for potency, because Im not planning to send them to @Analyzer or perform any tests on them.

All I can say is, this Tren was cheap. It's got no floaters that I can see, and the guy even threw in a couple vials of sustanon as a bonus for being a first time customer...

*Note I did not accept free gear, nor did I ask, nor would I ever ask... This is something I discovered well after the purchase that he just did. So to this point, I received my gear, it was cheap, there are no floaters visible to the eye.

Take it for what it's worth.

I've got no bloods and I'm not running this gear for a few months, nor do I plan to pull bloods, or am I going to send to @Analyzer

Just wanted to let the group know that to this point, my experience with this UGL has been successful.

Take this again with a grain of salt, and by no means am I giving this lab an endorsement of any kind or a G2G.

But again in my honest review, so far so good.

This thread was started 8 months ago. Since then no one has sent samples off or got response from the "Analyzer"? I find this hard to believe seeing that it only takes a week to get results. Also, this source has failed to send one sample in for testing.

With that being said...for all you guys who are willing to take a chance with brewpiss, do it at your own discretion. You won't get a pity party from me.

If @master.on ran a ugl 10ml test vials would run $149.99 each.
Sterile pipettes are cheap, read the example above for 24 cents each.
DIY Glovebox or glove-bag are cheap too. So is alcohol (to wipe)
Cheap yet effective.

Most UGLs don't seem to realize how hard it is to keep clean-room clean.
Big-pharma actually has CREWS of specialized janitors to clean them

cleaning7.jpg

http://alliedcleanrooms.com/cleaning-schedule-for-cleanrooms/

They even have two or more clean-rooms so one is running while the other is being cleaned, which can take several hours.

So a glovebox is a down-to-earth option.

Says he doesn't read this thread but fails to change settings allowing us to see every time he's in this thread hanging around not reading it lol :D:D:Do_O

Screenshot_20180308-180108.png

You'd have to be a fool to A) use tinted vials as a source and you'd have to be a fool to B) purchase tinted vials as a customer.

Yo I'm gonna be completely honest. For the prices I decided to give this lab a go, for the finished Tren at $30 a vial. I placed a small order and got some Tren E.

There are no floaters in these vials, or any contamination that I can see. I inspected them with a flash light...
But obviously that does not screen them for microbial contamination.
I also will not be running this Tren for a few months. I was preparing my cycle, and I won't have much to report on with it at least for a few months again because this is for a future blast.
And believe me if I get an infection this board will be the first to hear about it.

I cannot speak for potency, because Im not planning to send them to @Analyzer or perform any tests on them.

All I can say is, this Tren was cheap. It's got no floaters that I can see, and the guy even threw in a couple vials of sustanon as a bonus for being a first time customer...

*Note I did not accept free gear, nor did I ask, nor would I ever ask... This is something I discovered well after the purchase that he just did. So to this point, I received my gear, it was cheap, there are no floaters visible to the eye.

Take it for what it's worth.

I've got no bloods and I'm not running this gear for a few months, nor do I plan to pull bloods, or am I going to send to @Analyzer

Just wanted to let the group know that to this point, my experience with this UGL has been successful.

Take this again with a grain of salt, and by no means am I giving this lab an endorsement of any kind or a G2G.

But again in my honest review, so far so good.

I don't post on these forums often, I just browse through the cycle logs because I am active on another BB forum but I have to say....

This entire post is fucking dumb.

So you haven't tried the gear/Aren't pulling bloods/Won't send it out to a lab for testing, but you are giving a positive review anyway?

That is the least scientific and bullshit way of judging a source. You have no idea what the dosages are at, if it has PIP or even legit gear.

What is your review based on? The fact that you received something in the mail?

This is why I don't frequent the site. Not enough veterans and too many newbs like this thinking that just receiving a vial is ok for a postivie review.

All of you know this source is bullshit and a scam, yet the thread is still up/not deleted and he is clearly still doing business dumbest 5% of the forum population willing to take a chance with their health for a cheap 10ml vial of test. Its fucking sad and the reason why PEDS have a bad rap. Its irresponsible.

And who the fuck doesn't pull bloods?