the brew kit

View attachment 86275 View attachment 86276 View attachment 86277 View attachment 86278 View attachment 86279 View attachment 86280 View attachment 86281 View attachment 86282 View attachment 86283 View attachment 86284 So this is what happens when you decide to to roll the dice even though all the warning signs were there. Lesson learned!
Listen to these guys that vet these sources, or end up with shit like this!!

Just wondering, have you tried heating up the vial like @desertwarrior did?

I did. Still had floaters. So I just refiltered everything. Had them heated while filtering and even seen floaters in the syringe. Filter caught everything though.
I would still doubt the quality as it would still been compromised to a degree.

I did. Still had floaters. So I just refiltered everything. Had them heated while filtering and even seen floaters in the syringe. Filter caught everything though.

Thank you for making this reply. I'm no longer worried about what the floaters might be now. I was kinda feeling the need to give some benefit of doubt but not anymore since you've stated they don't appear to be all hormones since they didn't all dissolve.

My concern is what is actually being melted with the heat? Hormone? Sugar? Ajax? Laundry detergent? This guy is just sloppy. There is no telling what solids are in those vials after supposedly being filtered.

Thank you for making this reply. I'm no longer worried about what the floaters might be now. I was kinda feeling the need to give some benefit of doubt but not anymore since you've stated they don't appear to be all hormones since they didn't all dissolve.

My concern is what is actually being melted with the heat? Hormone? Sugar? Ajax? Laundry detergent? This guy is just sloppy. There is no telling what solids are in those vials after supposedly being filtered.

Agreed. This guy jumped straight on the defensive side after emailing him about it and showing proof with those same pictures. Didn’t even mention that it was possibly hormone. Also didn’t deny it wasn’t there, just that it couldn’t be in all of what I got. So he didn’t try to make it right but would rather chalk it up to me trying to bring down his business.
This guys business model is ridiculous. Make a product, send product to customer then blame the customer if any issues arise. I’m doubtful @thebrewkit will last long putting himself first over the customer.
I also was giving him the benefit of doubt when I ordered @Iron Vett, and look how that turned out for me lol.
He can’t seem to get things together even from the start. He refuses to roll with the punches and learn from mistakes in order to grow. So therefore he will fade out.
My advice to anyone wanting to order..... DON’T!!!

I' not sure why but there is something that seems off about your story brother @bolder
Out of 3 or 4 guys ive seen say they placed orders lately you are the only guy with floaters in every vial and they dont dissolve like the ones i received. I just heated the vial I'll be sending to anylizer and oil became completey clear also. I' not saying your lying but reverse scamming is very common here. I'm just curious were you asking for more gear to fix things? You said you refiltered the gear could you possibly take pics of the sterile vials you transferrd it to with meso and todays date.

383FD3AC-9970-4688-B81B-D8F3A91D7ADE.jpeg 169DA6BF-3AD7-42F1-BC95-2B1F8A6E9E6A.jpeg
@daylight driller i totally see and understand where you are coming from with the reverse scamming that goes on here. I for one, am not like that. I only purchased 3 of each tren a and test e. He threw in a bottle of extra on each.
I definitely did not want any replacements or anything free back in return. I only wanted piece of mind when I emailed him back. To inform me of possibilities of why or what was floating inside the vials. For example, he could have instructed me to heat up the vials and see if things dissolved and if not we could go from there. If so, nothing would have been said.
I do apologize though because I did not state that some of the floaters did in fact dissolve in some vials when heated. But not everything dissolved.
And again on wanting freebies... why would I want more of the same thing I had? So I can waiste an hour or two refiltering it? Nah, I’ll pass lol.
Maybe I’m crazy, but I’d rather have a source to work with me to solve issues that arise and talking to me level headed instead of telling me that there’s no way it was his fault and I’m trying to ruin his business when he’s doing a fine job at ruining his business himself.
To me, making it right isn’t sending more gear for free to cover up mistakes that may have been made. It’s communicating back and forth to reach a conclusion that works for both sides.
I wasn’t even going to post anything from the start to be honest. I debated it and sent @Roger rabbit a pm on advice on the matter since I had zero credibility here. I also messaged him back the same morning I refiltered the gear to show him how it turned out.
I wasn’t trying to misinform anyone. Quite the opposite, just stating on my experience dealing with @thebrewkit.

@bolder of the floaters that didn't dissolve and were subsequently filtered out, did you inspect any of the pieces to try and narrow down what exactly it was in there?

Sorry bro I did not. Actually didn’t think about it. I was filtering it with a 3cc syringe 18g and a whatman .2 um pvdf filter media and it took me like 2 1/2 hours from start to finish. I was just glad to be done at that point and my task to refilter the floaters out was complete.
Note: this was my first time refiltering anything. I had just ordered supplies to prepare for my first homebrew. I am in no way experienced in this. (Reason why I ordered finish products). And probably why it took me so long to refilter lol.

To Meso nembers that are interested in ordering. The "Weekend Sale" goes until midnight tonight in all US time zones. So, if you happen to place an order at the last minute, you can make the payment tomorrow (monday) and it will be good. All orders from the weekend will be shipping Monday. A few orders placed Friday, shipped Saturday. Now, as I have stated several times, I don't read any posts in my thread, I only post sales and new arrivals. However, I am going to become active in my thread and answer any questions & concerns from customers and future customers only. I will not respond to source bashers or anyone who has no intention of ordering and shouldn't really have anything to say in the first place. It has been going on 3 months since I started up the business. Raws were the first products offered, then I added injectables & orals. So, all in all members have a good selection of products to choose from at great prices for a service that delivers to your front door with no customs, no $50 shipping charge and raws available in 5g & 10g increments. I have researched and got other overseas sources price lists, and my prices blow them away! So, you can order from my service and get your goods in 2 to 3 days, or order overseas, pay the $50 shipping, wait for your package to clear customs and get your goods in a few weeks, up until a month. My service is for those who want enough products for their cycles and need them fast. It's not for ordering 100g, 500g, or a kilo of product. So starting today on this post, I will be active, reading posts and responding.
NOTE: ALL MEMBERS WHO HAVE ORDERED OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS, PLEASE POST UP RESULTS OF YOUR CURRENT CYCLES USING MY PRODUCTS PLEASE.
Thanks, TBK.downloadfile-17.jpg downloadfile-27.jpg downloadfile-14.jpg

Attachments

• downloadfile-27.jpg
    downloadfile-27.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 32
Now that you’re reading your thread! How do You feel about your customers doing your job and filtering the gear u sent them because there’s floaters inside of vials?
It’s definitely not hormones btw. Look at pics. You should probably start inspecting vials a little closer before sending out if you don’t want all this “source bashing”. With all these screw ups what do u expect? Oh yeah...prices are good and u always deliver! So quality ehhhhhh whatever!!!

View attachment 86760 View attachment 86758
@daylight driller i totally see and understand where you are coming from with the reverse scamming that goes on here. I for one, am not like that. I only purchased 3 of each tren a and test e. He threw in a bottle of extra on each.
I definitely did not want any replacements or anything free back in return. I only wanted piece of mind when I emailed him back. To inform me of possibilities of why or what was floating inside the vials. For example, he could have instructed me to heat up the vials and see if things dissolved and if not we could go from there. If so, nothing would have been said.
I do apologize though because I did not state that some of the floaters did in fact dissolve in some vials when heated. But not everything dissolved.
And again on wanting freebies... why would I want more of the same thing I had? So I can waiste an hour or two refiltering it? Nah, I’ll pass lol.
Maybe I’m crazy, but I’d rather have a source to work with me to solve issues that arise and talking to me level headed instead of telling me that there’s no way it was his fault and I’m trying to ruin his business when he’s doing a fine job at ruining his business himself.
To me, making it right isn’t sending more gear for free to cover up mistakes that may have been made. It’s communicating back and forth to reach a conclusion that works for both sides.
I wasn’t even going to post anything from the start to be honest. I debated it and sent @Roger rabbit a pm on advice on the matter since I had zero credibility here. I also messaged him back the same morning I refiltered the gear to show him how it turned out.
I wasn’t trying to misinform anyone. Quite the opposite, just stating on my experience dealing with @thebrewkit.
Not saying you are a reverse scammer. I was saying that it loo

It’s cool man. I took no offense to it. For the most part, I think we’re all just trying to look out for one another.
Agreed and you need a thick skin to survive this place for sure. If you are on the level then people will start to believe you but all new members tend to be regarded with some suspicion at first.

Sorry. A little late today

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

IMG_2001.PNG IMG_2002.PNG IMG_2003.PNG IMG_2009.PNG

These "source bashers" as you call it are the ones trying to keep everyone safe.

Keeping members/customers safe should be your top priority as well, ignoring things won't make them magically change or disappear.

To Meso members that have recently ordered & paid yesterday and this morning, your orders are going out today! Also, Test enanthate 10ml x 250mg/ml is now available in MCT oil, or GSO oil. Please specify what version you want when placing an order. Thanks.

This douchebag is still here? Time to post this again

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

IMG_2001.PNG IMG_2002.PNG IMG_2003.PNG IMG_2009.PNG