the brew kit

Thank you brother it was very big of you to handle that so respectfully. Like I said I didn't mean to imply that you were lying something just seemed off and around here you never can be to careful. I hate to see reverse scamming just as much as sources doing the shit. You seem like a smart guy listening to @Roger rabbit though.
View attachment 86760 View attachment 86758
@daylight driller i totally see and understand where you are coming from with the reverse scamming that goes on here. I for one, am not like that. I only purchased 3 of each tren a and test e. He threw in a bottle of extra on each.
I definitely did not want any replacements or anything free back in return. I only wanted piece of mind when I emailed him back. To inform me of possibilities of why or what was floating inside the vials. For example, he could have instructed me to heat up the vials and see if things dissolved and if not we could go from there. If so, nothing would have been said.
I do apologize though because I did not state that some of the floaters did in fact dissolve in some vials when heated. But not everything dissolved.
And again on wanting freebies... why would I want more of the same thing I had? So I can waiste an hour or two refiltering it? Nah, I’ll pass lol.
Maybe I’m crazy, but I’d rather have a source to work with me to solve issues that arise and talking to me level headed instead of telling me that there’s no way it was his fault and I’m trying to ruin his business when he’s doing a fine job at ruining his business himself.
To me, making it right isn’t sending more gear for free to cover up mistakes that may have been made. It’s communicating back and forth to reach a conclusion that works for both sides.
I wasn’t even going to post anything from the start to be honest. I debated it and sent @Roger rabbit a pm on advice on the matter since I had zero credibility here. I also messaged him back the same morning I refiltered the gear to show him how it turned out.
I wasn’t trying to misinform anyone. Quite the opposite, just stating on my experience dealing with @thebrewkit.
Good luck to you bro.

Thank you brother it was very big of you to handle that so respectfully. Like I said I didn't mean to imply that you were lying something just seemed off and around here you never can be to careful. I hate to see reverse scamming just as much as sources doing the shit. You seem like a smart guy listening to @Roger rabbit though.

Good luck to you bro.

Thanks man. Even though I haven’t posted in the past I have been here a while now (reading constantly) and kind of know who is real and here to help. @Roger rabbit is definitely one of many I respect on here.
Good luck to u as well!

These 4 products are now available in GSO.
Testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml
Nandrolone decanoate 250mg/ml
Drostanolone propionate 100mg/ml
Testosterone cypionate 250mg/ml
Buy 2 get 1 free until Sunday midnight in all time zones. Also, a 10% discount on your order.
Bitcoin & Western Union accepted.
Minimum order; $100.
Shipping $10.
Turn around: 2 to 3 days.
Also, buy $150 & up on raws, and get either 10g test e, or 5g tren e free! Please specify which one in your order.
For a complete updated list email:
NDAnabolics@protonmail.com
Thanks, TBK.20180314_150125.jpg

These 4 products are now available in GSO.
Testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml
Nandrolone decanoate 250mg/ml
Drostanolone propionate 100mg/ml
Testosterone cypionate 250mg/ml
Buy 2 get 1 free until Sunday midnight in all time zones. Also, a 10% discount on your order.
Bitcoin & Western Union accepted.
Minimum order; $100.
Shipping $10.
Turn around: 2 to 3 days.
Also, buy $150 & up on raws, and get either 10g test e, or 5g tren e free! Please specify which one in your order.
For a complete updated list email:
Thanks, TBK.View attachment 87022

Bitch get outta here. You sell gear with shit in it that shouldn't be there if the vials were cleaned and sterilized properly and the oils properly filtered. Those vials in those pics DO NOT have crashed hormone in them. Crashed hormone would be crystallized. Not chunks.

I support all sources testing but I don't know of any raw sources using independent testing.

Of course these products ARE being tested at some point but who knows the level of purity
once middlemen resalers are involved.

The same is true for recreational substances.

Is it any surprise what many refer to as Meso “drama” morphs into the TRUTH, esp when the lab is a
newcomer wo CREDIBILITY.

When will people learn NOT to trust new UGLS!

When will people learn NOT to trust new UGLS!

No end in sight, i'm afraid to say.
Far too many eager noobs that don't want to do a lick of research and want their gear in hand yesterday.

They'll then be the first to start a new thread bitching about how the gear is dirty or they have an infection or got scammed, etc.

i've beat the warning drum many, many times. But it falls on deaf ears when these guys come here, read the sources first post, then immediately place an order without reading the remainder of the thread.

i know it isn't in the spirit of harm reduction, but if you warn a moron not to do something and they do it anyway, well, they kinda get what they deserve.

Bitch get outta here. You sell gear with shit in it that shouldn't be there if the vials were cleaned and sterilized properly and the oils properly filtered. Those vials in those pics DO NOT have crashed hormone in them. Crashed hormone would be crystallized. Not chunks.
That must be the reason for the amber vials. He don't want anyone to see whats in em.....until its to late

Never one to disappoint. @thebrewkit has actually posted a customers email address on the open forum. Luckily we have Millard Baker to clean up after sloppy guys like this.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

Latest blunder appears to be the posting of a customer's email address on the open forum as evidenced in the photo below. Wise up people. Quit trusting this idiot with your personal safety.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

IMG_2001.PNG IMG_2002.PNG IMG_2003.PNG IMG_2009.PNG IMG_2012.PNG

Hey dipshit you are one security risk as it is so why post a customer’s email address out in the open?

Hello Meso members, although I haven't read any posts in my thread, I have read the drama going on with North44 and also ppl's threads. If you want excellent service and a 2 to 3 day turn around time, then NDAnabolics is here to provide it. All injectables are double filtered and every vial is checked before labels are placed on. Orals are second to none, and properly dosed. Prices are the best on the net! TheBrewKit first posted on Meso last June, and it took 6 months to finally get things going. But, there was no coming in under a different lab, I stayed loyal and kept the business under the original thread. So, bashers can say what they want. The bottom line is that I deliver the goods, and they are top quality! Everything on the list is in stock. The only items out of stock are winstrol, eq, npp, primobolan and proviron, and they are on the way. So for members who prefer to brew their own gear, raws are available in 5g & 10g increments. Those that prefer finished goods, injectables have fliptops and labels, and orals are sealed in pill bottles with labels and child safety caps. So all in all, if your sick & tired of getting scammed & waiting weeks or months for your orders, then give NDAnabolics a shot! You will ne 100% glad you did.
Thanks, TBK

The only email is:
Instant auto reply list.
Bitcoin & western union accepted.
2 to 3 day turn around time.
$10 shipping.
Tracking now provided for all orders!

From day one I've said brewkit doesn' belong here or anywhere. I find it rather concerning anyone would attempt to buy from him.

@brewkit , you might move a pack or 2, but nothing major. You have no sense what so ever, whether it' business or common. Your chronic liar, thief, bipolar, and i believe to been diagnoised with schizophrenia.

I just wonder why anyone order from this guy. I' hoping people will understand his prices are nothing special, and his gear is contaminated.

This guy makes himself look like a bigger idiot trying to convince people that he doesn't read his thread but he reads others. Ironically, he doesn't even need us to make himself look like a doofus . He does a great job showcasing his inadequacies all on his own o_O:)

People, do yourselves a favor and don't purchase from this idiot. There are plenty of other good sources that are leaps and bounds better than this guy