the brew kit

ATTENTION: TO ANY MEMBER WHO WANTS TO ORDER. I AM HAVING A 20% OFF YOUR TOTAL ORDER FOR TODAY ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT IN ALL TIME ZONES.

SO FOR TODAY'S SALE, YOU CAN EITHER CHOOSE 20% OFF THE TOTAL ORDER, OR BUY 2 GET 1 FREE ON INJECTS & ORALS!

I HAVE 100G PRIMOBOLAN E COMING IN AND WILL BE PRODUCING IT AT 200MG/ML.
SO, THERE WILL BE 50 X 10ML VIALS AVAILABLE.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE AT $75EA!

WINSTROL & EQ WILL ALSO BE RESTOCKED.

FOR A COMPLETE LIST EMAIL:
NDAnabolics@protonmail.com
Injectables, orals, & raws available.
Please include what payment method
you want, bitcoin or western union.
2 to 3 day turn around.
Shipping: $10.

Last edited:
If you need raws for your cycle, check out my list. Why go elsewhere and chance getting scammed or receiving bunk gear? The bottom line is that I deliver with a 100% success rate since starting the business a few months ago. You won't hear anyone say,

People, if you want hair in your raws, floaters in those amber vials, YOU MUST TRY @brewkit.

If you want someone running multiple threads pretending to be someone else....try @brewkit.

If you want 100% untested gear....try @brewkit

Want someone who has no security protocol....try @brewkit.

This happened all with in the few months open.....You won' hear anyone say that!

People, if you want hair in your raws, floaters in those amber vials, YOU MUST TRY @brewkit.

If you want someone running multiple threads pretending to be someone else....try @brewkit.

If you want 100% untested gear....try @brewkit

Want someone who has no security protocol....try @brewkit.

This happened all with in the few months open.....You won' hear anyone say that!
So what your saying is there gtg?

"SUNDAY SALE" YOUR CHOICE OF 3 OFFERS!"

#1)BUY 2 GET 1 FREE ON INJECTABLES & ORALS!

#2)SPEND $150 ON RAWS AND GET YOUR CHOICE 10G TEST E, 10G TEST C, 10g SUS, 10G DECA, 5G TREN E, 5G TREN A, 5G MAST P, 5G MAST E!

#3)OR GET 20% OFF OF TOTAL ORDER!

MINIMUM ORDER $100.
BTC & WU ACCEPTED.
2 TO 3 DAY TURN AROUND.
$10 SHIPPING.

MESO MEMBERS: THIS IS THE ONLY BOARD I AM ON. I DO MY BEST TO BRING YOU QUALITY PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE. ALL INJECTABLES ARE DOUBLE FILTERED AND COME WITH FLIP TOPS AND PROFESSIONAL LABELS AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS I POSTED. ALSO ORALS ARE IN PILL BOTTLES WITH CHILD SECURITY LIDS AND LABELS. RAWS ARE DOUBLE ZIPLOCKED WITH IDENTITY LABELS.

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF HIRING A REP THAT WILL BE ON THE BOARD TO HANDLE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. ALSO, ANY PAST ISSUES FROM CUSTOMERS, PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A SOURCE ON MESO THAT MEMBERS CAN RELY ON TO GET THEIR GOODS, KNOW THAT THEY ARE STERILE AND PROPERLY DOSED, AND DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING SCAMMED FROM ALL THE SHITBAG SCAMMERS THAT LURK THE BOARD.

FOR A COMPLETE AUTO LIST EMAIL:

SO ANY MEMBER INTERESTED IN BEING A REP, SEND A PM OR AN EMAIL. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF MESO, I CARE THAT YOU TAKE CARE OF CUSTOMERS AND MAKE SURE THEY GET WHAT THEY ORDERED ANF IF THERES ANY PROBLEMS, IT'S MADE RIGHT.

THANKS, TBK.

"SUNDAY SALE" YOUR CHOICE OF 3 OFFERS!"

#1)BUY 2 GET 1 FREE ON INJECTABLES & ORALS!

#2)SPEND $150 ON RAWS AND GET YOUR CHOICE 10G TEST E, 10G TEST C, 10g SUS, 10G DECA, 5G TREN E, 5G TREN A, 5G MAST P, 5G MAST E!

#3)OR GET 20% OFF OF TOTAL ORDER!

MINIMUM ORDER $100.
BTC & WU ACCEPTED.
2 TO 3 DAY TURN AROUND.
$10 SHIPPING.

MESO MEMBERS: THIS IS THE ONLY BOARD I AM ON. I DO MY BEST TO BRING YOU QUALITY PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE. ALL INJECTABLES ARE DOUBLE FILTERED AND COME WITH FLIP TOPS AND PROFESSIONAL LABELS AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS I POSTED. ALSO ORALS ARE IN PILL BOTTLES WITH CHILD SECURITY LIDS AND LABELS. RAWS ARE DOUBLE ZIPLOCKED WITH IDENTITY LABELS.

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF HIRING A REP THAT WILL BE ON THE BOARD TO HANDLE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. ALSO, ANY PAST ISSUES FROM CUSTOMERS, PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A SOURCE ON MESO THAT MEMBERS CAN RELY ON TO GET THEIR GOODS, KNOW THAT THEY ARE STERILE AND PROPERLY DOSED, AND DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING SCAMMED FROM ALL THE SHITBAG SCAMMERS THAT LURK THE BOARD.

FOR A COMPLETE AUTO LIST EMAIL:

SO ANY MEMBER INTERESTED IN BEING A REP, SEND A PM OR AN EMAIL. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF MESO, I CARE THAT YOU TAKE CARE OF CUSTOMERS AND MAKE SURE THEY GET WHAT THEY ORDERED ANF IF THERES ANY PROBLEMS, IT'S MADE RIGHT.

THANKS, TBK.

Then why don’t you start by addressing the MANY concerns on your board instead of dismissing the complaints as “source bashing.” You have yet to take responsibility for your MANY significant errors.

As I’ve said before, I HAVE regretably used this guy’s services, and will never again.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SOURCE

I missed yesterday

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

Latest blunder appears to be the posting of a customer's email address on the open forum as evidenced in the photo below. Wise up people. Quit trusting this idiot with your personal safety.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

IMG_2001.PNG IMG_2002.PNG IMG_2003.PNG IMG_2009.PNG IMG_2012.PNG

Then why don’t you start by addressing the MANY concerns on your board instead of dismissing the complaints as “source bashing.” You have yet to take responsibility for your MANY significant errors.

As I’ve said before, I HAVE regretably used this guy’s services, and will never again.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SOURCE

Don't let him fool you. He's going to be the REP too. It's just another way that he is trying to dodge answering to Meso personally

Don't let him fool you. He's going to be the REP too. It's just another way that he is trying to dodge answering to Meso personally

Hey bro, you got a lot to say. Yea, I'm going to be my own rep. Everyone knows that you assholes who source bash, are working for other sources to keep anyone else from becoming successful and taking business away. Everytime I post, you post the same fucking pic that you been posting the past few weeks. Well, I got news for you, I am not going anywhere and will continue to take orders and deliver the goods. I have many satisfied customers since I started a few months ago and I want all members to take note and look back at who's doing the source bashing. 'IT'S THE SAME CLOWNS ALL THE TIME" Like I said, they don't want new sources coming in and taking business away. "WELL I GOT THE BEST PRICES, THE BEST PRODUCT SELECTIONS AND THE BEST TURN AROUND TIME PERIOD!"

SO ANY MESO MEMBERS WHO WANT GREAT PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES THEN STOP LISTENING TO THESE IDIOTS WHO KEEP POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER & OVER.
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORDERS AND YOU WILL MAKE GREAT GAINS OFF MY PRODUCTS. SO,
EMAIL: NDAnabolics@protonmail.com
for a complete autolist.

Hey bro, you got a lot to say. Yea, I'm going to be my own rep. Everyone knows that you assholes who source bash, are working for other sources to keep anyone else from becoming successful and taking business away. Everytime I post, you post the same fucking pic that you been posting the past few weeks. Well, I got news for you, I am not going anywhere and will continue to take orders and deliver the goods. I have many satisfied customers since I started a few months ago and I want all members to take note and look back at who's doing the source bashing. 'IT'S THE SAME CLOWNS ALL THE TIME" Like I said, they don't want new sources coming in and taking business away. "WELL I GOT THE BEST PRICES, THE BEST PRODUCT SELECTIONS AND THE BEST TURN AROUND TIME PERIOD!"

SO ANY MESO MEMBERS WHO WANT GREAT PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES THEN STOP LISTENING TO THESE IDIOTS WHO KEEP POSTING THE SAME SHIT OVER & OVER.
for a complete autolist.
I am someone who bought from you and liked the business we did but I think you owe it to this community to explain wtf that is in those bottles and how it could have gotten there if you are in fact doing all the things you claim to filter your shit

for a complete autolist.
How is it source bashing if it’s the truth? I don’t work for any source. I wouldn’t even buy from any source currently on Meso. You’re a fucking joke and have no business here. In the name of harm reduction, you should be banned from this board. You have, however, inspired me to write a poem:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Go fuck yourself!

for a complete autolist.
How would you know what anyone says in this thread?

You claimed you don' read it. Isn' that what you'e been recently posting in this tread and your other threads...

How silly of you to post personal email info. Where you from again?

I also made an order from @thebrewkit and order was sent in a timely manner 3days total. I have checked all gear meticulous and no floaters or anything. Also grabbed some orals. His communication is on the up and up as for the potency of the gear can not say as of right now. Just wanted to post my review so far. Will have some bloods in in the next couple weeks and might send some to analyzer to have the gear tested.

for a complete autolist.

Getting a little pissed off about the bashing? That shows it's working and you're business here is drying up and you are getting desperate you sorry excuse for a source. I invite you to find any evidence that shows I am involved with a source. Yes, I do brew. 30ml at a time. That's not much volume for a thriving business in my opinion.