the brew kit

@thebrewkit if you double filter your oils how are those floaters in there? Obviously you saw the pics! It’s not crashed hormone! Am I source bashing? Stop being so paranoid and act like a real source and address your fuck-ups. They’re not gonna go away!
How would u have your Rep answer the question? Just ignore it like you?

@thebrewkit if you double filter your oils how are those floaters in there? Obviously you saw the pics! It’s not crashed hormone! Am I source bashing? Stop being so paranoid and act like a real source and address your fuck-ups. They’re not gonna go away!
How would u have your Rep answer the question? Just ignore it like you?
I agree. That is not crashed gear @thebrewkit .

Fuck I really liked this idea to try and start brewing. Looks like the source fucked up tho. Sigh...

Fuck I really liked this idea to try and start brewing. Looks like the source fucked up tho. Sigh...

Yeah I was going to use this guy to get my feet wet with my first go at homebrew. Small amount of raws so in case it didn’t go well I wasn’t gonna be out much $. Decided to just give him a try on injectables first to see how everything went with the ordering process. As you can see I ended up having to refilter the injectables I ordered.
Thinking back, maybe I should have just ordered raws seeing I was going to have to filter it anyways lol. :confused:

Yeah I was going to use this guy to get my feet wet with my first go at homebrew. Small amount of raws so in case it didn’t go well I wasn’t gonna be out much $. Decided to just give him a try on injectables first to see how everything went with the ordering process. As you can see I ended up having to refilter the injectables I ordered.
Thinking back, maybe I should have just ordered raws seeing I was going to have to filter it anyways lol. :confused:
Everything go good after you filter it? I’m down to order raws but I don’t need bulk raws. And I’m not trying to get caught up on international bullshit

I got a rep that will be in my thread taking care of any questions, comments or concerns. His board handle will be tbkrep. If there is any issues, then send him a pm and he will lmk and I will take care of them.

Sale is still on until midnight tonight all time zones.

Buy 2 get 1 free on injects and orals.
Spend $150 on raws and get 10g test e free.
Or take 20% off the total order.

All my gear is genuine and the real deal.
All injects come with flip tops and professional labels.
Orals are in pill bottles with labels and child security lids.
Raws are double ziplocked and available in 5g & 10g increments.

Email: NDAnabolics@protonmail.com
For a complete autolist.
All items are in stock.

Everything go good after you filter it? I’m down to order raws but I don’t need bulk raws. And I’m not trying to get caught up on international bullshit

Oil looks ok after I filtered it. Been doing the tren a 350 week for two weeks now and I believe it’s weak. I’ve always experienced tren cough every time I run tren. But none so far. Maybe my pinning is just on point this time lol. As far as raws though, imma just wait around on those from PPL to come in. I wouldn’t deal with this guy again.

Attention: the customer that has the issue with the products, send an email and I will send the complete order again, including the 2 free vials you got. I want to put an end to this and be able to serve the meso community with great prices and a fast turn around time. I have many satisfied customers that have thanked me for good communication, great turn around and who are making solid gains off the products I am offering. So, it's up to you, if you'd like another order, I will ship it out tomorrow. Lmk by email. TBK.

Oil looks ok after I filtered it. Been doing the tren a 350 week for two weeks now and I believe it’s weak. I’ve always experienced tren cough every time I run tren. But none so far. Maybe my pinning is just on point this time lol. As far as raws though, imma just wait around on those from PPL to come in. I wouldn’t deal with this guy again.
You getting night sweats and other things? Tren cough is pinning.

You getting night sweats and other things? Tren cough is pinning.

Yeah I know it’s from pinning why I said it must be on point this time around lol. But pinning tren everyday its hard not to hit a vein every so often. I usually sweat a lot on tren. This time all the sides I’ve experienced in previous cycles aren’t there. I’m not saying it’s bunk. I think it has some tren in it. Maybe I need to up the dose. Idk. I’ve never had to do over 350 to feel the sides. I’ve done 700 a wk once last year and sides were a bitch lol. So I prefer lower doses. But this is all “feels” and nothing has been analyzed at this point. And maybe the shit will kick in hard in a couple days. I’ll just have to see.

Yeah I know it’s from pinning why I said it must be on point this time around lol. But pinning tren everyday its hard not to hit a vein every so often. I usually sweat a lot on tren. This time all the sides I’ve experienced in previous cycles aren’t there. I’m not saying it’s bunk. I think it has some tren in it. Maybe I need to up the dose. Idk. I’ve never had to do over 350 to feel the sides. I’ve done 700 a wk once last year and sides were a bitch lol. So I prefer lower doses. But this is all “feels” and nothing has been analyzed at this point. And maybe the shit will kick in hard in a couple days. I’ll just have to see.
If it’s Tren A try to up your dose for a week. That’ll tell you if it’s bunk or not. And wolnt put you at risk health wise. If it’s Tren E don’t up dosage to just see.

If it’s Tren A try to up your dose for a week. That’ll tell you if it’s bunk or not. And wolnt put you at risk health wise. If it’s Tren E don’t up dosage to just see.

It’s tren a. I’ll up it this week and give you a follow up on my “feels”.

To those that asked me about being able to pay on Monday and Tuesday for the sale today. Yes, it's a go. You will get your choice of the 3 offers today. Tomorrow, prices are back to normal which are still the best prices available on any board. Thanks, TBK.

NOTE: THERE IS STILL A FEW HOURS AVAILABLE TO GET AN ORDER IN FOR THE SALE. YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT ALL TIME ZONES. SO DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST DEAL AROUND. ALSO, THE BEST TURN AROUND TIME, AND THE BEST PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!

To those that asked me about being able to pay on Monday and Tuesday for the sale today. Yes, it's a go. You will get your choice of the 3 offers today. Tomorrow, prices are back to normal which are still the best prices available on any board. Thanks, TBK.

NOTE: THERE IS STILL A FEW HOURS AVAILABLE TO GET AN ORDER IN FOR THE SALE. YOU HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT ALL TIME ZONES. SO DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST DEAL AROUND. ALSO, THE BEST TURN AROUND TIME, AND THE BEST PRODUCTS AVAILABLE!
Bla bla bla...you talking to yourself?