the brew kit

To the member who asked about testing, yes we will be offering $100 store credit for testing posted. @bolder we are offering to replace your order bro, that is all we can do. Take it from me many sources wouldn't even be willing a member here even posted how strange it seemed. But we want all of our customers %100 happy. At this point we are just interested in providing the best customer service meso has to offer. I will be here to help you guys out daily and as always our customers can expect a guaranteed delivery that ships the next day every time.

When are you going to realize that you are not anybody's bro. You are a scum sucking rep. Now go suck off your boss like a good rep would be doing. Make sure you cradle his balls too...

To the member who asked about testing, yes we will be offering $100 store credit for testing posted. @bolder we are offering to replace your order bro, that is all we can do. Take it from me many sources wouldn't even be willing a member here even posted how strange it seemed. But we want all of our customers %100 happy. At this point we are just interested in providing the best customer service meso has to offer. I will be here to help you guys out daily and as always our customers can expect a guaranteed delivery that ships the next day every time.
I actually imagine most legitimate sources would address the situation and try to make the customer satisfied although you have proven that you are not a legitimate source by accusing the customer of being a source basher and by stating that you do not read your thread here. If anyone seriously considers ordering from this guy do yourself a favor and read bith threads that he has and you will probably change your mind by page 2.

When are you going to realize that you are not anybody's bro. You are a scum sucking rep. Now go suck off your boss like a good rep would be doing. Make sure you cradle his balls too...
New to the online game but completely dumb founded by some guy's mentality. Calling a complete stranger/drug dealer a bro ?!?! Yeah see if your "bro" will put up bail if you ever get pinched. haha

Go fuck yourself asshole. You think your somebody? Your a piece of shit. All you motherfuckers do is source bash and act like little fucking kids. I got news for you, I get plenty of orders no matter how much you cocksuckers post your stupid bullshit and theres nothing you can do about it because everyone knows thats all you fucking do on this board. All any member has to do is check out any sources thread and there you will be running your fucking mouth. This is a free board and nobody runs this fucking underground thread and it's not monitored, but you fucks think you run the show, well guess what I am taking over the show! Take that to the fucking bank just like I am taking my money to the bank everyday! You can believe that. Fucking loser piece of shit.

You know why you don't want a replacement order, it's because this was your plan from the begining when you placed the order. I knew from the moment I got your email that something was up. Your a source basher. Everyone knows that it was hormone crystals because of low heat. What do you think I'm fucking blind and wouldn't see something in a vial after I filled it and checked it before I put the label on. It all started because I use amber vials and the source bashers said everyone check your syringes to make sure it's clean gear. So you came up with a plan to find a way to try and fuck up my business. Well it's not working. I get orders everyday and repeat orders from several members that are 100% satisfied with the products they are receiving and making great gains on. Also, I am at 100% on every order I have got since I started 3 months ago. So all in all, members like my service, products, and turn around time because it's the best in the business!

You know why you don't want a replacement order, it's because this was your plan from the begining when you placed the order. I knew from the moment I got your email that something was up. Your a source basher. Everyone knows that it was hormone crystals because of low heat. What do you think I'm fucking blind and wouldn't see something in a vial after I filled it and checked it before I put the label on. It all started because I use amber vials and the source bashers said everyone check your syringes to make sure it's clean gear. So you came up with a plan to find a way to try and fuck up my business. Well it's not working. I get orders everyday and repeat orders from several members that are 100% satisfied with the products they are receiving and making great gains on. Also, I am at 100% on every order I have got since I started 3 months ago. So all in all, members like my service, products, and turn around time because it's the best in the business!

Omg dude you’re so full of shit it’s not even funny. Maybe if u didn’t try to hide your contaminated shit with dark ass vials u could see what was floating in it.
Why would I want more of your free garbage contaminated gear. Just keep it. Or better yet shove it up your ass!!
It must suck failing at life.

ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK MESO! THIS GUY IS A JOKE. HE NEEDS TO GTFOH!
—————BUYER BEWARE——————-

Go fuck yourself asshole. You think your somebody? Your a piece of shit. All you motherfuckers do is source bash and act like little fucking kids. I got news for you, I get plenty of orders no matter how much you cocksuckers post your stupid bullshit and theres nothing you can do about it because everyone knows thats all you fucking do on this board. All any member has to do is check out any sources thread and there you will be running your fucking mouth. This is a free board and nobody runs this fucking underground thread and it's not monitored, but you fucks think you run the show, well guess what I am taking over the show! Take that to the fucking bank just like I am taking my money to the bank everyday! You can believe that. Fucking loser piece of shit.

For anyone "on the fence" about ordering...

This is who you want to trust with your health and personal information!? Someone that tries to bullshit you by saying he doesn't read the posts in his thread, then proves himself a liar and explodes, with what clearly is a case of keyboard rage!

This is the reason nobody wants you here. Does Sasquatch, Pharmasource or hell, even Pcom get this kind of "source bashing"?

No. Because they conduct themselves professionally. You're just another @Trinity - a foul mouthed bathtub brewer that can't take the heat without losing his shit.

Your days are numbered. If it isn't LAW ENFORCEMENT that catches up with you first, it will be your misguided thinking that we need you more than you need us.

That's a guarantee you can take to the bank, bucko!

I really don't give a fuck how much anyone bashes on this thread. As long as I get what I pay for I could care less. I've made 3 orders of raws from the brew kit and all three of them came in in under 3 days and I always get a tracking number as soon as the order ships. If people want to order raws domestically there's nothing anyone can do to stop them. Go ahead and call me a source cock sucker if you want because I really don't give a fuck. I just tell it like it happened.

ATTENTION TO MESO MEMBERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING FROM MY SERVICES.

AS YOU CAN SEE AND HAVE SEEN SINCE I HAVE STARTED THE BUSINESS 3 MONTHS AGO, THAT THE SAME SOURCE BASHERS KEEP TALKING THE SAME SHIT.

THEY HAVE NEVER ORDERED FROM ME, SO TELL YOURSELF, WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY BUSINESS. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS WHAT THEY DO TO EVERY SOURCE THAT COMES ON MESO OFFERING THE COMMUNITY AAS, ESPECIALLY AT THE PRICES I GIVE TO THE MEMBERS AND THE QUALITY RAWS AND LIGHTNING FAST TURN AROUND.

RIGHT NOW THERE IS A SPECIAL ON RAWS AT RIDICULOUS PRICES FOR DOMESTIC SERVICE. IN FACT I DOUBT YOU'D FIND THESE PRICES INTERNATIONALLY FOR 5G, 10G AND 25G INCREMENTS. A LOT OF YOU HAVE MADE YOUR OWN CHOICE AND ORDERED FROM MY SERVICE AND HAVE ORDERED AGAIN. IF YOU LIKE MY SERVICE AND WANT ME TO STAY AROUND, THEN JUST IGNORE WHAT THE MEMBERS WHO DON'T ORDER HAVE TO SAY. A LOT OF CUSTOMERS HAVE EXPRESSED THAT THEY KNOW IT'S THE SAME SOURCE BASHERS THAT POST THE BULLSHIT ALL THE TIME AND THAT THEY IGNORE IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE SERVICE I OFFER IS SECOND TO NONE AND THAT THEY WILL GET THEIR ORDERS AND IT WILL BE QUALITY GEAR. SO I LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING THOSE MEMBERS AND OFFERING THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE AND THE FASTEST TURN AROUND AVAILABLE WITH NO EXUSES OR DELAYS. YOU ORDER FROM ME, YOU GET A TRACKING NUMBER THE SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY.

THANKS, TBK.

I really don't give a fuck how much anyone bashes on this thread. As long as I get what I pay for I could care less. I've made 3 orders of raws from the brew kit and all three of them came in in under 3 days and I always get a tracking number as soon as the order ships. If people want to order raws domestically there's nothing anyone can do to stop them. Go ahead and call me a source cock sucker if you want because I really don't give a fuck. I just tell it like it happened.

If you don't mind dealing with a wack job and his half assed operation, then by all means, do what you gotta do. Won't bash a man for that.

Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend.

I ordered from this guy and was sent floaters in the vials! So needless to say if it happened to me it’ll happen to someone else.
Just be safe guys and check your shit! Or better yet, have him send you one of those special magnifying glasses that he checks every vial with. :rolleyes:
But For real, stay safe people.

This guy thinks I just woke up one day to ruin his business, he is truly just not all there.
Hey @thebrewkit i didn’t send myself floaters dumbass. You sent em to me. Your logic of me plotting to sabotage you is really insane.
He can’t handle a little heat on an open forum just imagine if real heat was on him. He’d buckle. Just like he’s doing now. 3F696026-3A3B-4883-8A6B-68C49C7E426D.jpeg

There ya go spouting off shit about me without even knowing me. I'm not even normally a source basher. Go through my posts and my history will prove what I do here. You have a terrible business attitude with absolutely no professionalism whatsoever. You blame others for pointing out the mistakes you have made. You have proven to be an arrogant prick who brags about orders that you aren't getting. If you were getting all of these orders, the "source bashers" wouldn't even bother you because the orders would be rolling in. Leave. Go pay your rent at a paid source board where they will protect your customers from the truth. The truth that your are possibly one of the sorriest sources I have yet to witness going into business.

You really are a shitty source. Even if all of those floaters were hormones, how did chunks of raw hormones make it past your filtering process? Was it because you don't filter? Or was it because you accidentally dropped some raws into you "sterile" vials? Either way this shows that some type of unsterile process was used. Crashed hormones are not going to appear in a bottle as chunks. They are going form crystals. The crystals are actually beautiful when they crash. Not like the big chunks of raw hormones your bottles had in them.

I'm sure I'll get beat up on this but... I've been buying raws from him since he started. It started because I wanted Tbol and PPL domestic hadn't had it for a long time. I always buy during his sales so I've been able to stock up at a pretty good price(lower than PPL domestic). I've had no issues with communication, delivery or what I received. All transaction have gone smooth.
I wasn't going to buy anything for some time, but the raw prices this week are very cheap so I shot in another order. Besides, PPL just raised some domestic raw prices and it feels like that ship may be sinking. I'm stocked for the zombie apocalypse now.
I'm on cycle right now on his raws(Test e, Deca, Proviron & Tbol). Gonna run bloods in a few weeks, I'll post them up when I have them.

I only buy raws after what happened with me and AEL. They sent me 8 fials of some fake tren and when I accused them of it they straight up ignored me. I mean come on I know the difference between straight grape seed oil and tren ace.

Cry us a river you lying sack of shit! No honest Meso member will be buying from you after this fiasco and @Tbk rep has to be another alias of yours...smh

I only buy raws after what happened with me and AEL. They sent me 8 fials of some fake tren and when I accused them of it they straight up ignored me. I mean come on I know the difference between straight grape seed oil and tren ace.
Who is ael? You don't mean anabolic energy?