Sample B: Test C....>98%
Sample C: Proviron...99.8%
Sample D: Anavar....99.7%
Sample E: Anadrol...coming back as Test C. Asked Analyzer to recheck/retest
Sample F: Tren A.....98.1%
Sample G: Test E.....>98%
Sample H: Test P.....98.6%

Lots good that does anymore....
He dropped purplepanda raws for a new source.

We all knew whatever the case was ppl raws were good. All of this means nothing anymore.

Damn I’m glad I ordered ppl raws from Ppl himself!!! Money isn’t everything @thebrewkit! Now you’re disrespecting members along with your other issues. Good job and good luck. You should stay off the computer! Just some advice dipshit.

Lots good that does anymore....
He dropped purplepanda raws for a new source.

We all knew whatever the case was ppl raws were good. All of this means nothing anymore.

I sent them off back in the beginning of Feb. Wasn't expecting it to take this long to get results back.

Test Results from Analyzer on the Raws

Sample A: NPP..... >99%
Sample B: Test C....>98%
Sample C: Proviron...99.8%
Sample D: Anavar....99.7%
Sample E: Anadrol...coming back as Test C. Asked Analyzer to recheck/retest
Sample F: Tren A.....98.1%
Sample G: Test E.....>98%
Sample H: Test P.....98.6%
@Jeffg353 once again bringing results. Thanks brother. If I had to guess I’d say you’ve provide more testing info than anybody I can think of. Between hgh, oils, raws, thanks man!!!

You know the only credibility that I did give him was that he used PPL raws.

He's a liability at that but moving away just trash canned maybe the only 1 thing he had going for him.

You know the only credibility that I did give him was that he used PPL raws.

He's a liability at that but moving away just trash canned maybe the only 1 thing he had going for him.
I don't buy that bs about panda taking too long to get raws out. I doubt this guy is making that many sales to need shipments of raws every week. Unless he's buying in really small quantities.

Like you said, brewkit came in here praising panda and his raws and trying to make a name for himself off of panda. And then somewhere down the line decided to use some of pandas issues as marketing for himself. As if he's competing with panda and not his customer. There's no way to verify this but I wouldn't doubt it If panda just cut him off. I wouldve.

I don't buy that bs about panda taking too long to get raws out. I doubt this guy is making that many sales to need shipments of raws every week. Unless he's buying in really small quantities.

Like you said, brewkit came in here praising panda and his raws and trying to make a name for himself off of panda. And then somewhere down the line decided to use some of pandas issues as marketing for himself. As if he's competing with panda and not his customer. There's no way to verify this but I wouldn't doubt it If panda just cut him off. I wouldve.

Would you blame them. Ppl has to fall back onto their business of raws with all the finished issues.

But now tbk has nothing going for him at all.

So spoke with Analyzer n he said Sample E (Anadrol) is definitely Test C. Will have to take a look at the raws when I get a chance.

So spoke with Analyzer n he said Sample E (Anadrol) is definitely Test C. Will have to take a look at the raws when I get a chance.

Shit happens sometimes... no use always jumping to conclusions. Now as for his new stock it might be something else... haha

But didn' he say he could tell raws by the look and taste. Luckily your anavar wasn' dbol that was for your wife.

These are the types of mistakes that should be taken into consideration. Who cares what the purity is if you don' what your getting.

On another note l:
Some people are going to buy, and most are not. When a members says he doesn't care about others as long as he getting his, tells me a lot. Just know when your 4th or 5th order arrives with a postal inspector delivering it, don' say you wasn' warned..

Attention: All those that are sending in orders, please include payment method you want so we don't have to do multible emails back & forth.
Thanks, TBK.

Attention: I got an email earlier from a customer stating that someone sent in anadrol to Analyser and the results came back as test. You know with all this hate & source bashing who's to say that it wasn't done deliberately? If it came back as test, then it was test sent in. I know Anadrol from test just by the density of the powder and the smell difference. Now, I don't read posts anymore because you see what happens when I try. I go off! So I will have my rep let me know who the member is that did the testing and I will replace the anadrol that was ordered and include $100 store credit for testing. But all in all everyone makes mistakes sometimes, nobodys perfect.