the brew kit

Attention: I got an email earlier from a customer stating that someone sent in anadrol to Analyser and the results came back as test. You know with all this hate & source bashing who's to say that it wasn't done deliberately? If it came back as test, then it was test sent in. I know Anadrol from test just by the density of the powder and the smell difference. Now, I don't read posts anymore because you see what happens when I try. I go off! So I will have my rep let me know who the member is that did the testing and I will replace the anadrol that was ordered and include $100 store credit for testing. But all in all everyone makes mistakes sometimes, nobodys perfect.

@thebrewkit @Tbk rep I hope u read this! I admitted it very well COULD be a mistake on my part n I need to double check. If I was trying to fuck u I wouldn't have posted the good results on the other raws.

Attention: I got an email earlier from a customer stating that someone sent in anadrol to Analyser and the results came back as test. You know with all this hate & source bashing who's to say that it wasn't done deliberately? If it came back as test, then it was test sent in. I know Anadrol from test just by the density of the powder and the smell difference. Now, I don't read posts anymore because you see what happens when I try. I go off! So I will have my rep let me know who the member is that did the testing and I will replace the anadrol that was ordered and include $100 store credit for testing. But all in all everyone makes mistakes sometimes, nobodys perfect.
I hope you read @Jeffg353 ’s actual post. It was probably the most positive thing in this thread. He also quickly said he needed to double check himself because he could have fucked up. Besides it’s the best thing you have, 5 or more good results in raws, albeit you’re about to switch from ppl....

I have honestly never seen a source more full of shit.

Anyone considering ordering from this lab, please go back over the last 10 or 15 pages to see how delusional this guy is. He claims to not read his thread and that he has his rep reporting to him. I call bullshit. Do you guys really want to trust your personal safety with someone like this? He gets defensive when a problem arises and tries to blame the customer. How do you think you will be treated if you have a problem? I can tell you. You will be treated by @thebrewkit as if YOU are the scammer. I still claim that he is posing as his own rep. I feel that the speech patterns will eventually prove this.

He has even sent out test c as anadrol according to analyzer. This is a serious problem if he can't keep his raws straight. How would you like your raws to be sent out as the incorrect compound? Especially if it was anavar you were buying for your girl. This is a huge fuck up people. We cannot just let this one slide

Stop being so fucking paranoid! Please don’t go off....I’m sensitive

@Tbk rep
I'm not bitching or arguing with u guys about the Anadrol but since I'm already up to $800 in store credit...I'll do u guys a solid. If u replace it I will send that new one n the original Adrol (possible Test C) off for testing on my dime n won't claim the store credit.

@Tbk rep
I'm not bitching or arguing with u guys about the Anadrol but since I'm already up to $800 in store credit...I'll do u guys a solid. If u replace it I will send that new one n the original Adrol (possible Test C) off for testing on my dime n won't claim the store credit.
TBK already called you a liar. I can't wait to see how you make out being reimbursed :rolleyes:

Attention: You know with all this hate & source bashing who's to say that it wasn't done deliberately? If it came back as test, then it was test sent in. I know Anadrol from test just by the density of the powder and the smell difference.

Basically your calling someone a liar! See how I spelled it? Not lier, like you normally spell it. His pic looks exactly like TestE/C.

You contradict yourself again by saying "everyone makes mistakes, nobody perfect" . You'e proof of that..lol. Youre claming you sent out the right product. You'e made more mistakes that a nervous puppy in a new home. Posting emails, security hacks, non filtered gear, bad customer service, the list keeps getting longer and longer.

I like how you say "I go off".....lmfao....

On another note:
Everyone I've seen give a positive review has been a member since late 2017, but your rep says they'e been long standing members! Maybe you should research meso better.

Btw, some probably don' know this, but the same pic of raws you posted awhile ago....looked exactly like a the pic test junki posted...lol

@thebrewkit deflects all HIS issues/mistakes off on his customers. So @mghoward74 its safe to say he doesn’t make any mistakes. It’s his customers that make the mistakes :rolleyes: . The people that order from him are all out to shut him down and just bash his business. o_O
I think that sums it up lol :D

Basically your calling someone a liar! See how I spelled it? Not lier, like you normally spell it. His pic looks exactly like TestE/C.

You contradict yourself again by saying "everyone makes mistakes, nobody perfect" . You'e proof of that..lol. Youre claming you sent out the right product. You'e made more mistakes that a nervous puppy in a new home. Posting emails, security hacks, non filtered gear, bad customer service, the list keeps getting longer and longer.

I like how you say "I go off".....lmfao....

On another note:
Everyone I've seen give a positive review has been a member since late 2017, but your rep says they'e been long standing members! Maybe you should research meso better.

Btw, some probably don' know this, but the same pic of raws you posted awhile ago....looked exactly like a the pic test junki posted...lol

I've been here for a little over two years and I still consider myself somewhat new.

This guy is a steroid user's worst nightmare. Flips out when questioned. Places blame on the customer when a situation arises and I would hate to think what would happen if he got upset with a customer after already having his personal contact info. This guy is a liability to anyone he has ever dealt with.

I've been here for a little over two years and I still consider myself somewhat new.

This guy is a steroid user's worst nightmare. Flips out when questioned. Places blame on the customer when a situation arises and I would hate to think what would happen if he got upset with a customer after already having his personal contact info. This guy is a liability to anyone he has ever dealt with.
So when he gets busted, who do you think he'l say is the "real" Brewkitguy? One of his customers! He can place blame on any of them. Just say hey I was sent these from ".....". I' just a remailer

Here u guys be the judge...does this look like Anadrol. View attachment 87622 It's a new scratch n sniff pic so maybe u can tell by scent.

Why don't you melt it and see?

These are by themselves in raw form:

testosterone Enanthate
Melting Point = 32-36C

Testosterone Cypionate
Melting Point = 98-102C

Testosterone Propionate
Melting Point = 118-122C

Testosterone Base
Melting Point = 154-155C

Testosterone Phenylpropionate
Melting Point = 115-116C

Testosterone Isocapronate
Melting Point = 53-55C

Testosterone Decanoate
Melting Point = 47-49C

Methyl Testosterone
Melting Point = 162-167C

Oxandrolone
Melting Point = 235-238C

turinabol
Melting Point = 225-230C

Boldenone Undeclynate
Melting Point = Will melt at room temp.

Nandrolone Decanoate
Melting Point = 30-35C

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Melting Point = 92-96C

tamoxifen Citrate
Melting Point = 143-146C

Clomifene Citrate
Melting Point = 116.5C

letrozole
Melting Point = 184.5C

tadalafil
Melting Point = 298-300C

Oxymetholone
Melting Point = 177-180C

Stanozolol
Melting Point = 228-242C

trenbolone acetate
Melting Point = 94-97C

Why don't you melt it and see?

These are by themselves in raw form:

testosterone Enanthate
Melting Point = 32-36C

Testosterone Cypionate
Melting Point = 98-102C

Testosterone Propionate
Melting Point = 118-122C

Testosterone Base
Melting Point = 154-155C

Testosterone Phenylpropionate
Melting Point = 115-116C

Testosterone Isocapronate
Melting Point = 53-55C

Testosterone Decanoate
Melting Point = 47-49C

Methyl Testosterone
Melting Point = 162-167C

Oxandrolone
Melting Point = 235-238C

turinabol
Melting Point = 225-230C

Boldenone Undeclynate
Melting Point = Will melt at room temp.

Nandrolone Decanoate
Melting Point = 30-35C

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
Melting Point = 92-96C

tamoxifen Citrate
Melting Point = 143-146C

Clomifene Citrate
Melting Point = 116.5C

letrozole
Melting Point = 184.5C

tadalafil
Melting Point = 298-300C

Oxymetholone
Melting Point = 177-180C

Stanozolol
Melting Point = 228-242C

trenbolone acetate
Melting Point = 94-97C
Good point. It will work, there’s a huge diff between the two. 350f-anadrol. 200f test C.

"WEEKEND SALE" GOING UNTIL MIDNIGHT SUNDAY ALL TIME ZONES"

ALSO PLEASE, WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ORDER, INCLUDE THE SALE PRICES AND THE PAYMENT METHOD. TOTAL IT UP, ADD IN THE SHIPPING AND SEND.

THANKS.

"WEEKEND SALE" GOING UNTIL MIDNIGHT SUNDAY ALL TIME ZONES"

ALSO PLEASE, WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ORDER, INCLUDE THE SALE PRICES AND THE PAYMENT METHOD. TOTAL IT UP, ADD IN THE SHIPPING AND SEND.

THANKS.
I do not think anyone is listening to your babble anymore.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

This source has also posted a customer's email address on the open forum as evidenced in the photo below. Luckily Millard deleted it.

Now for his latest trick, according to analyzer testing, it appears that he has sent out test cyp raws instead of anadrol raws. Nothing like NOT getting what you ordered.

Wise up people. Quit trusting this idiot with your personal safety.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

IMG_2001.PNG IMG_2002.PNG IMG_2003.PNG IMG_2009.PNG IMG_2012.PNG IMG_2046.PNG