the brew kit

Wow @Jeffg353 had all those compounds tested for a $100 store credit. What a bunch of bullshit!
So if someone was to order more than one time from him and send different compounds out to be tested they would only get the $100 store credit for the first test?!
Yeah, that sounds about right coming from @thebrewkit. It’s time for this fucker to go!!

You still offering store credit for lab testing performed by Analyzer?

To the member who asked about testing, yes we will be offering $100 store credit for testing posted. @bolder we are offering to replace your order bro, that is all we can do. Take it from me many sources wouldn't even be willing a member here even posted how strange it seemed. But we want all of our customers %100 happy. At this point we are just interested in providing the best customer service meso has to offer. I will be here to help you guys out daily and as always our customers can expect a guaranteed delivery that ships the next day every time.
I see no per member or per test comment I usually don't get into others thread but since you used ppl for free advertising I believe it time to pony up and stand behind your words.
@Jeffg353 you can ask Millard to remove his free advertising.

@thebrewkit you’re gonna use @Jeffg353 testing to advertise your product! Don’t you think the right thing to do is at least kick him half if not more? It’s benifiti your business! It took you less than a day to post what the results were!!! Don’t be such an asshole you should have done the testing in the first place! DO THE RIGHT THING!

I see no per member or per test comment I usually don't get into others thread but since you used ppl for free advertising I believe it time to pony up and stand behind your words.
@Jeffg353 you can ask Millard to remove his free advertising.
He could always say they were for "entertainment purposes"

Ok guy spoke with thebrewkit on this situation and he says @Jeffg353 is eligible for $100 store credit. He never said $100 per test but $100 per customer that got testing done. So just pm me the analyzer report and let me know what youd like to order for your credit.

U can keep ur fucking $100.

Nevermind have a better idea...contest time

Little Johnny was in class and the teacher was playing a game where she would say a letter of the alphabet and have the children use it in a sentence. First was A she avoided Johnny because she figured he would call her an ass. Then B she figured she would be called a bitch. With C Johnny was holding his hand high and she remembered him calling Susan a cunt. Finally she got to R and Johnny had his hand high so she asked Johnny to use a r word in a sentence. Johnny said the word is ridiculous and my sentence is "That fucking joke of a souce @thebrewkit and his ridiculous rep @Tbk rep can go suck a dick and pack their bags because they are no longer welcome here!" @Jeffg353 I just wanted in the contest but I dont want the store credit

Hi meso members. I want to clear up a few things. If you get testing done and apply for store credit, then actual paperwork with the test results must be posted in the thread. Also the store credit is $100 regardless of how many samples are sent in for testing at the same time. It'a all 1 result of testing product. It was done in all the same testing procedure.

TBK.

Hi meso members. I want to clear up a few things. If you get testing done and apply for store credit, then actual paperwork with the test results must be posted in the thread. Also the store credit is $100 regardless of how many samples are sent in for testing at the same time. It'a all 1 result of testing product. It was done in all the same testing procedure.

TBK.

So then I sent them in 1 at a time. All different tests just waited to have all the results before posting.

TBK.
stock-photo-shark-feeding-frenzy-34476013.jpg
Just pack it up. Youre done. The blood is in the water.

TBK.
QBfv.gif

Test Results from Analyzer on the Raws

Sample A: NPP..... >99%
Sample B: Test C....>98%
Sample C: Proviron...99.8%
Sample D: Anavar....99.7%
Sample E: Anadrol...coming back as Test C. Asked Analyzer to recheck/retest
Sample F: Tren A.....98.1%
Sample G: Test E.....>98%
Sample H: Test P.....98.6%

@Millard Baker Can you please remove this post.
Post# 2149753

Hey guys, Analyser charges $60 per sample of testing. I've been around a long time, and there's no way in hell I'm going to believe that somebody actually sent in 8 samples to be tested and paid $480 for an order that they got for under $200. Give me a fucking break. Talk about scamming, this one takes the cake! Also, I have never had an order thus far with 8 different products ordered. My prices are low and all the orders I get are from $100 to $200. So if anyone believes all this, I've seen it all here at Meso. Unfuckingbelivable!