the brew kit

Little Johnny got a new train set for his birthday from his uncle @thebrewkit. As little Johnny was playing his uncle heard him saying give me your ticket or get off my train, seconds later he hears him saying mother fucker get off my train. @thebrewkit went and unplugged the train and told little Johnny to go to his room. Seconds later he heard little Johnny saying passengers I appolgize for the delay But I was having to beat my bitch made uncles ass and you dont give me your ticket you'll be next.

I don’t have anything funny to add to his thread but im about to drop a fucking bomb with proof just need to know how to go about it. Last week I was I emailing the dude about ordering details. I actually even put in an order but cancelled after I read all the bs. Now for the fun part........he emails me a day later telling me he sent pack and if I didn’t pay he would post my name and address on meso! Needless to say screen shot and an email went directly to Millard. Later that day tbk emails me telling me he sent that threatening email to me instead of another member and apologized. Wtf
This should really be in this thread.