the brew kit

Hey guys, Analyser charges $60 per sample of testing. I've been around a long time, and there's no way in hell I'm going to believe that somebody actually sent in 8 samples to be tested and paid $480 for an order that they got for under $200. Give me a fucking break. Talk about scamming, this one takes the cake! Also, I have never had an order thus far with 8 different products ordered. My prices are low and all the orders I get are from $100 to $200. So if anyone believes all this, I've seen it all here at Meso. Unfuckingbelivable!
You could have tested your own products and this wouldnt be an issue.

Hey guys, Analyser charges $60 per sample of testing. I've been around a long time, and there's no way in hell I'm going to believe that somebody actually sent in 8 samples to be tested and paid $480 for an order that they got for under $200. Give me a fucking break. Talk about scamming, this one takes the cake! Also, I have never had an order thus far with 8 different products ordered. My prices are low and all the orders I get are from $100 to $200. So if anyone believes all this, I've seen it all here at Meso. Unfuckingbelivable!

FUCK U! UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE...spelled B E L I E V A B L E fucking moron!
I before E except after C...2nd grade shit.

Everytime u open ur mouth I'm making the pot bigger. Just added 2 vials Sasquatch EQ

Last edited:
Hi meso members. I want to clear up a few things. If you get testing done and apply for store credit, then actual paperwork with the test results must be posted in the thread. Also the store credit is $100 regardless of how many samples are sent in for testing at the same time. It'a all 1 result of testing product. It was done in all the same testing procedure.

TBK.
You were better off just saying you're too cheap, or can't afford to dish out that large of a credit, and not that sorry excuse.

Id find it hard to believe too if I was as hard pressed for money like you are. Business is slow huh? Scumbag.

I somehow knew it be turned around to the customer. @Jeffg353 being at fault trying to scam him. Just like he said about me and the dude that had hairs in his raw order. It was all our plot to shut him down. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Only scam going on around here @thebrewkit is this thread of yours fucking over members here!! :mad:

A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks.
"I'm going down to give blood."
"How much do you get paid for giving blood?"
"About $20."
"Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator.
The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again.
"Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?"
"Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The busdriver said: "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen." In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed. The man sympathized and said "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers." "You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind." "That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."