the brew kit

Didja say no hair in your raws? Cause I swear I heard you say put extra in. Let me pluck a few more out. Oh well what about a $100 credit, but you gotta spend $800 first. Another happy sucker, i mean customer. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1517987474084.jpg

Ok, no problem. Whomever purchases my products and is willing to send them off for testing and post the results, gets $200 store credit of your choice of all products!
@Jeffg353 How many items you send in?
$200 per sample

Looks like he owes you $1600 in store credit, not $800

@thebrewkit if you don't honor your statement, you can definitely add scammer to your profile. You'll probably get banned too...

Mr. mghoward, I might have made a lot of mistakes, but if there's one thing I know, it's raws. You can blind fold me and I will tell you what the product is just by the smell! Npp and deca are 2 different powder substances. Deca is clumpy and heavy, and npp is more grainy like test prop and anavar. If the customers npp tested for deca, then it was a mistake in the packing proccess, most likely in putting the labels on the wrong vials. He'll most likely get a refund or npp replaced. If I made a mistake of sending the wrong product, I would do the same. The fact that it tested as deca proves that, It still tested as a real aas product, but not the one that was ordered.

@thebrewkit were you blindfolded when you sent jeff that anadrol?
So item was labeled wrong. Are you refunding or replacing?
You are right. Thank you. I will submit raws to be tested and then post results. Can someone please pm me analyser's contact info. Also, I have a question for the community. If the test come back that the raws are genuine, and then I introduce my full lineup of finished injectables and orals, do I need to retest them or will the test results from the raws be enough? Thanks.

Did you send any your raws for testing or did you lie?

Mr mghoward, I know it was you who sent an email for an order and asked for payment info and than I get an email saying sorry I have to cancel the order, I just read the last couple of posts on your thread. You are a fucking scumbag rat just for posting information like this. You never ever rat on anybody where I come from, even if your going to do time. You take the fall. Thank god your not in prison because you'd be big bubba's bitch! Fucking moron.

I guess now you know who sent you that order request. Wasn't me...lol.
Even so, you don't fucking post any info on anybody unless their a shit bag scammer! Have I scammed anyone? Do I not have a 100% delivery rate? Has everyone that ordered received? Have I gotten repeat customers? Do I offer good deals and throw in freebies? The only problem has been security issues, so I ask for help and learned how to set things up. Then you post something like this. "FUCKING BULLSHIT" AND YOU KNOW IT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT, YOU DON'T POST WHAT YOU POSTED!

And here you are posting someone' personal email address. A direct link to their identity.

But you cried to Millard saying I posted your location. Which is more damaging?

Last edited:
******SCAMMER ALERT*******

Latest saga with @thebrewkit is that @Jeffg353 has sent off testing of any compounds that are offered by sale from this crappy source. The total of the store reimbursement should have been over $800 in store credit. BUT @thebrewkit has shown his true colors and SCAMMED @jeffg353!out of the store credit by claiming he only meant that he would reimburse $100 per customer, not per sample for testing done on these products he is selling

IMG_2049.JPG

I had to borrow @HIGHRISK crayon for this one

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

Do not buy from this lab!!! They send out raw orders with hair in them. There are huge chunks of unknown substances in their finished oils after "supposedly" filtering and their security protocols are nil. Do not trust this lab with your health or the security of your personal information.

This source has also posted a customer's email address on the open forum as evidenced in the photo below. Luckily Millard deleted it.

Now for his latest trick, according to analyzer testing, it appears that he has sent out test cyp raws instead of anadrol raws. Nothing like NOT getting what you ordered.

Wise up people. Quit trusting this idiot with your personal safety.

*******MEMBERS BEWARE*******

IMG_2001.PNG
IMG_2002.PNG
IMG_2003.PNG
IMG_2009.PNG
IMG_2012.PNG