the brew kit

All you kids that were shitting in your diapers when I was first on Meso/rx back in 2000 should know by now that you can't break an old vet. I've never seen a board where there's so much trash talking and whining. I have well over a hundred satisfied customers who reorder all the time. I am good just on their business. So, I am done posting here on Meso. So you can take your source bashing to the next source that comes along and tries to offer you great prices, weekend sales and a fast turn around on good quality products. I got 20 orders going out tomorrow and these members will appreciate the effort I put into bringing them my service for their cycles. Go elsewhere and see what you get.

Also, I am now private, all past customers have the email and can order at anytime. No new customers are being accepted. The only way is to be refered by an existing customer. So if anyone is interested in ordering, then they must include a member they know that is a customer of mine, and to existing customers, a huge order is going out this week and there will be everything in stock including eq, winny and primobolan enanthate & primo acetate as well as trest ace and trest e. Also proviron and arimidex will be in stock.

TBK.

Hey look ma! Brewkit saved all his shekels by denying proper store credit to realize his dream of becoming a real "man". I'm soooooooo jealous and ashamed that my life goals are lower than his
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1517612040693.jpg

All you kids that were shitting in your diapers when I was first on Meso/rx back in 2000 should know by now that you can't break an old vet. I've never seen a board where there's so much trash talking and whining. I have well over a hundred satisfied customers who reorder all the time. I am good just on their business. So, I am done posting here on Meso. So you can take your source bashing to the next source that comes along and tries to offer you great prices, weekend sales and a fast turn around on good quality products. I got 20 orders going out tomorrow and these members will appreciate the effort I put into bringing them my service for their cycles. Go elsewhere and see what you get.

Also, I am now private, all past customers have the email and can order at anytime. No new customers are being accepted. The only way is to be refered by an existing customer. So if anyone is interested in ordering, then they must include a member they know that is a customer of mine, and to existing customers, a huge order is going out this week and there will be everything in stock including eq, winny and primobolan enanthate & primo acetate as well as trest ace and trest e. Also proviron and arimidex will be in stock.

TBK.

Fuck off asshole!!
Good riddance...

I'm just jealous that brewkit gets to go drain all his balls inside of these 3 lovely "ladies".
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1516202289826.png
The only drawback is this...
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1513364825159.jpg

TBK.
274fg3.jpg